4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

cocksuckaaa

Dec 25, 2021
Think dev mentioned before he felt the same way, but he was taking so long he just threw us a bone. With that said, there are so many corruption patreons that take sooo long to get into the nitty and gritty that I accepted that bone.
Idk. I played it from the beginning when that scene was already in and I thought it was great. I feel like corruption fans can fetishize (I know) slow burn. Sometimes things don't happen in a slow linear line.

Mar 19, 2021
Idk. I played it from the beginning when that scene was already in and I thought it was great. I feel like corruption fans can fetishize (I know) slow burn. Sometimes things don't happen in a slow linear line.
that's the power of fiction, the author can do whatever they want as long as it fits in their narrative. I've been burned by so many corruption stories taking months if not years that I am completely fine with some early sex scenes.

Reactions: cocksuckaaa

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
What I hate of corruption slowburn games is that sometimes they become endless foreplay while the dev milks his fanbase. I like how RR takes a different approach by making Rina engage in sexual activities more sooner than later by forcing her in a difficult situation from the start (needing to fuck to become a stronger elementalist). I mean, yeah he can have some slowburn routes on the game but I also like that we have an option to corrupt her faster like Ghund or Old Rat Eye. Not all characters need to go slow to corrupt the woman because their main motivation might not be corrupt her through some heavy planned conditioning but just straight up fuck her until she likes it.

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
Only thing i’d change really is the rateye penetration scene. It feels a bit too soon considering where she is with other characters.
I think it's fine since it keeps from every route feeling too similar, and besides, do you expect a crazy half-blind goblin to take things slow? As funny as it'd be to have Rat-eye serenade Rina and give her flowers, I think it's cool to have him be her first real partner from a corruption standpoint.

Creates the feeling of conflict from having a buttfuck ugly goblin make you orgasm heavily.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
that's the power of fiction, the author can do whatever they want as long as it fits in their narrative. I've been burned by so many corruption stories taking months if not years that I am completely fine with some early sex scenes.
ye I mean basically the ORE (old rat eye) happened because I was stick of drawing some softcore shit. Nobody got time for that, and given that this is my first foray into hstuff - bloat was massive as shit. I did not expect at all for this to take as long as it does. But thats also cuz I am a lazy cunt. Best case scenario I will push this event a bit back and give a branching option as to who takes the V-card - go train more (Ghund), go settle the gobbo issue (ORE)... and like one more (probs Janitor, studying ahead of time for eventual Ghund lesson kind of thing). That way there will be some sort of agency to the act.

Though I guess it was a blessing in disguise, I feel much more "competent" when drawing some harder scenes/poses. Well you guys should be able to tell - compare the 1st pic (the gobbo titty at the beginning with something proper like donke ass).

I kinda wanna touch up the pacing and everything, I am gonna probably throw couple hundo bucks at some guy to help me help the game part of this thing. I just am unable to commit to it, esp if I the "work" choice is drawing fat tits OR looking at "switch 400 - gobtitdone" in a damn rpgmaker.

Though that said I will postpone for a week, like next Friday or something. I was busy being a lazy whore. Havent even touched RPG maker yet. But at least the pics are done. Now, who has some decent exp in rpgmaker and is willing to help me fix the game (I would rather pay more for someone who has his feet wet in rpgmaker rather than pay for a situation of 2 dumbos trying to wrangle this thing instead of one) - mainly I am talkin about game polish, pace and event to event structure.

TL;DR: delay another week (lmao)

Mar 19, 2021
ye I mean basically the ORE (old rat eye) happened because I was stick of drawing some softcore shit. Nobody got time for that, and given that this is my first foray into hstuff - bloat was massive as shit. I did not expect at all for this to take as long as it does. But thats also cuz I am a lazy cunt. Best case scenario I will push this event a bit back and give a branching option as to who takes the V-card - go train more (Ghund), go settle the gobbo issue (ORE)... and like one more (probs Janitor, studying ahead of time for eventual Ghund lesson kind of thing). That way there will be some sort of agency to the act.

Though I guess it was a blessing in disguise, I feel much more "competent" when drawing some harder scenes/poses. Well you guys should be able to tell - compare the 1st pic (the gobbo titty at the beginning with something proper like donke ass).

I kinda wanna touch up the pacing and everything, I am gonna probably throw couple hundo bucks at some guy to help me help the game part of this thing. I just am unable to commit to it, esp if I the "work" choice is drawing fat tits OR looking at "switch 400 - gobtitdone" in a damn rpgmaker.

Though that said I will postpone for a week, like next Friday or something. I was busy being a lazy whore. Havent even touched RPG maker yet. But at least the pics are done. Now, who has some decent exp in rpgmaker and is willing to help me fix the game (I would rather pay more for someone who has his feet wet in rpgmaker rather than pay for a situation of 2 dumbos trying to wrangle this thing instead of one) - mainly I am talkin about game polish, pace and event to event structure.

Since we're on the subject, since you have that patreon and subscribestar there... how about you just... stick some pics up for us.
To tide us over for that eventual gameplay and story.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021

I think you should ask that in Recruitment & Services. You'll find someone faster there than asking here (but who knows tho). Hoping you're able to find that person because I feel like it would be a huge help to you and will make you able to progress the game faster without having to worry too much about the rpgmaker stuff. And who knows, maybe you'll feel less lazy when you have a teammate also working hard for the game lmao

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I think you should ask that in Recruitment & Services. You'll find someone faster there than asking here (but who knows tho). Hoping you're able to find that person because I feel like it would be a huge help to you and will make you able to progress the game faster without having to worry too much about the rpgmaker stuff. And who knows, maybe you'll feel less lazy when you have a teammate also working hard for the game lmao
yeah, I am gonna do that. But expect the upcoming thing to be just a content update. I need a new set of eyes to go over my mistakes and set them right.

Reactions: Belphegor007

livingdead360

Apr 23, 2020
Its up big guys. Save included. Ghund, barn, gobtit-combat new things. Thats about all lmk if you think the pics are banging or not, thats basically all I have at this point - the pic quality.
Pics were more than banging, you've gotten really good, Ghund scene and unicorn scene were amazing, honestly your best work so far in my opinion. I know updates take time, but honestly well worth the wait, keep up the amazing work dev, looking forward to next scenes and story for sure!

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes