the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust - Christmas Episode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust - Christmas Episode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I love you.

Feb 17, 2018
I played the game from the beginning and I found a bug at an old event from version 0.1.7a where i need to "visit Michelle's bedroom at weekdays in the evening" to complete an event for Beth in the gallery. I can't reach to this event. Is the single event that i can't reach. Has someone a full save to jump over this bug? I attach my save for those who want to try to reach this event.

Reactions: SNOW 777
2.50 star(s) 78 Votes