Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I can confirm at least during the start of the game the mod works, as long as you do not copy over the script file from the mod. I think the script file in the mod, is the walk through although I am not sure.
I must disappoint you. To pass the game mod is of little use, you still have to endlessly catch Cleo in her backyard near the pool, the same endless hunt for her daughter, etc. But what can make your gameplay easier is the availability of money (you don't need a lot, 50k was enough for me) and increasing mana (so that it doesn't get consumed by Rati every morning, I just didn't go to bed, except when I needed an early rise) and when it was necessary to promote relations with the stepmother and her sister (I forgot their names). But the mod doesn't add any system of hints for getting through the game, and given that you can always roll back if your choices are wrong, I don't see how it's useful. More - I strongly advise against using cheats to change variables related to girls. Relationships with them is not difficult to improve, just in the process of gameplay. At least it will give some protection against bugs. Money and mana - here everything is OK, you can change their values, without fear to break anything.

cobrazulu

Jan 31, 2020
I think this walkthrough should be posted on the OP.
Maybe, All I did was copy and arrange text. I haven't played far enough into the game to QC my work. I figured I'd shave some page length buy using links to not repeat the same 2-5 lines in multiple places.

Reactions: Enot1964

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, i am 99% sure i did not mess anything in the WT up until it asks for the kitchen enchant, and it DOES NOT HAPPEN
i even tried to go to the kitchen early with the alarm clock, and i`m fairly certain i got the end of the early morning sex kitchen scenes with Michelle, which might be over stepping the WT, but at this moment, i just don't care.
if no one has a clear answer to this problem, please tell me to delete the game, i got plenty more to start to get stuck on this game, even though the game is pretty fkn awesome so far ....
i hope i won't be ignored ....
i am still awaiting on my query ... would anyone who knows anything about this please respond ...
For those confused by the arrangement of the current Walkthrough, I offer this....
you are an angel man for doing this, however when i tried to follow the path to enchanting the kitchen, i remain stuck...
i have to add that i did check triggers for the requirements using saveeditor, and all the triggers are there already...
i must say, i went further along in the auntie story and scenes until i hit the end of the update thanks to your WT ...

i hate throwing good games away over some minor frustrating issue, but its snowballing in my mind ...
please anyone respond with a fix or an answer,
want to troll me, please DM and we can fight to your herat's content...

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Well guessing patch doesn't work still refers to Beth/betty as stepsister
Specially for incest lovers. Remember the beginning of the game. MC comes to a strange house and gets acquainted with complete strangers, although these people are members of his family. But they are not his mother and sisters! They are stepmother and stepsisters. The author gives a logical and clear explanation, without any ersatz like “roommates”. Why multiply entities? There is a game with approximately the same layout, there for four years working incest patch local enthusiasts could not make. The developer has done a good job with the code, to protect it from individual enthusiasts, for which I thank him very much. He just used a mixture of several languages, and there are not many polyglots here.

trkjti

Apr 6, 2017
OK I'm getting quite frustrated with this.
I have unlocked lots of things, and advanced with all characters, done yoga with michelle, cloe, finished sport and library girls ...
I have triggered the dialogue for betty to learn swiming
BUT on saturday afternoon when I go to neighboors house I get the scene where both women give HJ and never unlock swimming lessons
What the hell is needed for that ?

EDIT: I cheated my way out and I can only conclude that there is a problem with the game. If you don't follow the exact path you can get stuck in a place where you can't advance. Some trigger are no longer available

Last edited:

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
OK I'm getting quite frustrated with this.
I have unlocked lots of things, and advanced with all characters, done yoga with michelle, cloe, finished sport and library girls ...
I have triggered the dialogue for betty to learn swiming
BUT on saturday afternoon when I go to neighboors house I get the scene where both women give HJ and never unlock swimming lessons
What the hell is needed for that ?

EDIT: I cheated my way out and I can only conclude that there is a problem with the game. If you don't follow the exact path you can get stuck in a place where you can't advance. Some trigger are no longer available
You go to your house backyard and select the swimming lessons option. If it doesn't appear you have to compliment Michelle on Sunday morning and you'll mention to Betty about the lessons, then you'll be able to select the option in the backyard.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Not a bad game, but definitely needs an in game walkthrough. Every step you have to follow exactly and the walkthrough isn't written the best. Also some of the later scenes got lazy, a few where you could easily spot where the loop would restart and the characters would magically move back into place each time which is distracting as hell.

And of course the dreaded do this a thousand times, and then figure out you don't have enough lust points so you have to redo it again... Hate that with these games, no idea why they all insist on it!

trkjti

Apr 6, 2017
Thanks for the advice but i was stuck where i had gone past the trigger when Betty mentions lessons. Yet, no backyard option and no saturday visit triggered it.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks for the advice but i was stuck where i had gone past the trigger when Betty mentions lessons. Yet, no backyard option and no saturday visit triggered it.
Compliment Michelle in Sunday morning. On Saturday visit Cleo on dinner (there is scene when you talk with Cleos husbant about Betty. Next Sunday compliment Michelle again

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Not a bad game, but definitely needs an in game walkthrough. Every step you have to follow exactly and the walkthrough isn't written the best. Also some of the later scenes got lazy, a few where you could easily spot where the loop would restart and the characters would magically move back into place each time which is distracting as hell.

And of course the dreaded do this a thousand times, and then figure out you don't have enough lust points so you have to redo it again... Hate that with these games, no idea why they all insist on it!
About lust points - this problem is solved elementary. Since by the will of the developer MC doesn't know what fatigue is, doesn't need sleep, leave him in the living room at night and scroll the time for the morning. Unless, of course, he needs to get up early in the morning on an alarm clock. As a result, lust points will not be spent, but will only accumulate. True, after a night of fun with Aunt Susan you will be automatically thrown into bed and you will fall asleep, but to regain the lost LP - not a problem. If you count in real (not game) time, I've had the MC in my living room since December 2022. I realize it's a cheat, but if the developer is an alternatively gifted intellect, why not mock his creation while he mocks us?
And about the in game walkthrough. Do you seriously believe. that the author will be going back through this game after more than six years since the beginning of development? Blessed are the faithful.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
About lust points - this problem is solved elementary. Since by the will of the developer MC doesn't know what fatigue is, doesn't need sleep, leave him in the living room at night and scroll the time for the morning. Unless, of course, he needs to get up early in the morning on an alarm clock. As a result, lust points will not be spent, but will only accumulate. True, after a night of fun with Aunt Susan you will be automatically thrown into bed and you will fall asleep, but to regain the lost LP - not a problem. If you count in real (not game) time, I've had the MC in my living room since December 2022. I realize it's a cheat, but if the developer is an alternatively gifted intellect, why not mock his creation while he mocks us?
And about the in game walkthrough. Do you seriously believe. that the author will be going back through this game after more than six years since the beginning of development? Blessed are the faithful.
When you wake up in early morning lust points also stay on same level. They are spent only whey you wake up in regular morning.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
When you wake up in early morning lust points also stay on same level. They are spent only whey you wake up in regular morning.
As I wrote, I've had the MC sticking out in living room since December 2022. A lot of things are forgotten in such a period of time:)
For example, I've somehow gotten past the problematic parts of plot development that people ask questions about here, but I just don't remember how I did it, and as a result, I can't help people, unfortunately. But one thing I do remember is that I was strictly acting by the walkthrough. Sometimes not immediately, but sooner or later the triggers did work.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I understand about not sleeping you can keep your lust points, but a lot of triggers involve you sleeping. And just forgetting to add to them again is annoying as fuck.

When did I say he was going to add an in game walkthrough? I said he SHOULD add one. How the hell am I faithful that he will do so?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I understand about not sleeping you can keep your lust points, but a lot of triggers involve you sleeping. And just forgetting to add to them again is annoying as fuck.

When did I say he was going to add an in game walkthrough? I said he SHOULD add one. How the hell am I faithful that he will do so?
The developer should have created a system of built-in hints no later than the release of the second update in 2018. Now it's too late, the train has left. To expect that the wishes expressed here will have even the slightest impact on the developer... in my opinion is naive. Well, except that here you can only pour out your soul, psychologists claim that it is useful.
As for LC - it is possible to recover the lost (within 600-800 LC) in three game days. Yes, extra grind, but against the background of that grindfest, which is all the game - it's a trifle.
I pity those people who have just now discovered this game - they simply have no idea what awaits them. If at some point old saves become incompatible with new versions of the game - I'd rather delete it and forget it like a bad dream. The only thing stopping me now is that I've spent too much real time on this marvel of game development in the summer and fall of 2022, dammit.

2.50 star(s) 78 Votes