vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
Hi all first thanks for this goood game,next it is possible mayby in next update scene with cleo-lilly or cleo -Michelle.Thanks for a answer

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here is 3.5a for RoL doods! Walkthrough is attached for those doods

Changelog:

- Kitchen enchantment completed

- Ashley's storyline continued

- Two new scenes with Lilly

- Bonus scene with Cleo

- New option to control sex scenes

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.3.8a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.04.2022 (v0.3.8a)

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I have nothing against it if relationship with one girl/woman is quick to develop to a point where they engage in sexual things, as long as there are slow-burn love relationships to balance that out. The reason why I say it's okay to have quick relationship developments is because that too is realistic, some people know what they want and they want to get it quick, because they've been through the circus before and they just want to skip all the bullshit and just get to it, older and experienced women are more like that (not all of them of course), and nothing wrong with that, I love a woman who knows what she wants, pursues it, love confidence, as long as it's in a good and tasteful manner :p
Slow burn relationships are all fine and well, so long as the developer paces this type of aspect well, and is committed to developing their game over the long term. However there are far far too many slow burn relationship games out there, that take so long the developer ends up either forgetting this or gets bored with what they are doing and then makes a mess of things trying to atone for the agonizingly long waste of time spent doing this to the player.

I agree there needs to be balance, but I am not convinced the slow burn route is in the best interest of the player or even the developer. Very few games succeed using this method, and turns people off and they quit playing or they skip ahead looking for the sex scenes. I am all for the story, infact I am not even bothered if there is sex or not, as long as the story is coherent, pacing is right and the main character is not a manchild fuckwit, which these types of characters are in full abundance in pretty much almost every vn out there due to sloppy writing and development.

The best way to balance this is through regular speed relationships, neither fast nor slow. The pacing has to be right. Slow burn relationships are unrealistic anyway at least to me and countless others. If its slow it means there is a problem somewhere obviously. If the girl is leading the guy on or the other way around, it would be way to easy to do. If two or more people love each other, they tend to get together and be together more often than not.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
You would think the genes of the father (or grandparents) would atleast one time allow the daughters to be bustiest in any of the games here because in real life you see lots of girls which are sometimes several cups bigger than their mom.
It is not how genealogy works. Generational skipping occurs in real life. You could have a busty mother, but have a small busted sister or daughter whatever. The chances for this happening depends entirely on luck. Unless you genetically mess with the fetus. In which case you can pretty much have any kind of designer daughter or son you want.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
This game could be great if it had a bit more polish. The art is fantastic with curvaceous women that somehow don't break immersion, at least for most people.

Better art, better polish and it would be up there.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This game has such a severe case of guide damn it. Oh of course, I am supposed to take action Z on location X on Tuestday Afternoon to progress character B. How obvious! (not really).
There is zero indication of what to do next and the paths cross block often.
And you can't even tell exactly where you are in each path since there is no in game tracking. (there is affection which is unrelated to your progress)

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
OK finally i know how to get the beth scene at the table so for people having this problem like me you have to do this first this is btw something that is not in the walkthrough in the first place thats why we have so much trouble getting the beth scene interruption at the table the problem is lilly.

this is what the walkthrough send you to do but if you do this you are not going to get the new lilly scenes you are just getting the old hand job at the pool and thats it
View attachment 1130231
1. So the solution is super simple but to get the new scenes in the pool you need to do the lilly scenes in her house bathroom she is going to be sucking her dildo repeat that scene 2 time the scond time you get to fuck her and done.

2. After that you can go and do what the walkthrough says go to the backyard and join her and now you get insted of a handjob a blowjob repeat 2 times after that go backyard again but go invisible this time repeat 2 times and done.

3. Now you can go sundays morning at the table compliment Michelle/Mom btw Stella needs to be at the table to and now beth is going to interrupt you hope that helps.
I did all of that & Beth still wanna be the hard working student that she is & study her ass off instead.

Here's my save, i already check the values of all beth_swim_learn_approved & they're 1 so im pretty sure i've been doing everything correctly at this point.

Reactions: wertzucker
Sep 1, 2017
It is not how genealogy works. Generational skipping occurs in real life. You could have a busty mother, but have a small busted sister or daughter whatever. The chances for this happening depends entirely on luck. Unless you genetically mess with the fetus. In which case you can pretty much have any kind of designer daughter or son you want.
Why are you replying to an over 3 years old post and ignore half of the things i typed too?

I know about dominant and recessive genes.
I also know that not only the mother but also the father carries his own set of genes.

My post and the one i replied to in the first place were both about how on this website, pretty much any game will follow the same pattern: Super curvy mother, adult daughter with only have of the curves and an even younger daughter who was skipped completely (But i do admit i can't remember how the family of this game looked like since i am not following this game)

You never see how it is the mother being the skipped one in case her ancestors were super busty (the grandparents i mentioned) or the whole maternal line are average or flat while the paternal side got the badonkers genes (the father i mentioned).

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
sooo... the spelling and grammar aren't as bad in game as they are in the synopsis, right? Fuck it, I'll still check it out...

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes