Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
If your getting "exception occurred" every few clicks you might find it worthwhile trying a fresh install
(I don't remember getting any exceptions, though it should be noted, my memory isn't very good)

Posting the error log is kinda important if you want an actual answer (attach it as a text file),
nobody is going to diagnose your problem with guesswork
Giving info on when exactly these errors occurred and any mods/tampering in play.
My first guess is you changed something in saveeditor that didn't want to be changed. (this game really doesn't like save editor)
I only installed/unpacked the game as before copied the saves from the last one and started (tried) to play. I changed nothing modded nothing edited nothing, the game is just broken too implayability.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I only installed/unpacked the game as before copied the saves from the last one and started (tried) to play. I changed nothing modded nothing edited nothing, the game is just broken too implayability.
You mean, unplayable for you! not unplayable for others (like I said I don't remember any exceptions on my play through)
That's why you post the error log, then people can see what actual errors you are having, and potentially come up with a solution.

why did you "copy" the saves? if you are on PC there is a global save folder that carries over the saves from one update to the next
(see the post about yours #3,202), seems like that is a credible point of failure (and that doesn't answer whether whether those saves were altered in the previous game), I'm guessing they were someone elses saves, otherwise you'd be claiming this "update" was unplayable instead of the entire game.
Did you try a new game?

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
There is no option to visit neighbors house at the night, it says that I can't visit it at this time and there is no thermostat icon in Lilly's room. Help, Please!
Perhaps you've forgotten this::
0.2.5a Cleo - Pay her a visit when she's taking a bath.

After that, you can acces to neighbors house at the night.
The first time Marcus is in the kitchen.
The next day, go to the neighbors house in the afternoon, use tech vision and go into Lilly's room.
Now the thermostat will appear.
1.png

Reactions: LeRoy2299

spidey164

Dec 15, 2017
Hey all, I am having issues with progressing the storyline.

I can't progress Ashley. Seems to be stuck around 0.3.5 where it says to watch "Ashley 2 more times", then "visit the library in the afternoon and watch Ashley again" this never happens.

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I couldn't buy sportswear. So it is not there, at the supermarket. I was able to buy from the supermarket, only sunblock. Is it possible to do something for this in other branches?
There are no branches yet, most likely reason you can't buy it yet is because the game wants you to complete some other unrelated scene first.

Icejin

May 29, 2017
v0.3.8 2022-04-08
v0.3.9a 2022-05-12
v0.4.0a 2022-06-21
v0.4.1a 2022-08-08
v0.4.2a 2022-09-14
v0.4.3a 2022-10-15

Pretty regularly
when i feel like it that when lol

Edited: Here is 4.4a update both links contain PC and Mac download. Also attached walkthrough and if you need a save i think posted it a while back just search for with the search bar function apologize if it was late

2nd edited: Added a save too i think it done 4.3 but still not sure

Changelog:

- Susan's storyline continued

- Julia's storyline continued

- Bonus scene with Ashley

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.4.4a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
In the latest walkthrough, it says in order to trigger Susan's 2nd scene, I need to (1) meet Susan in early morning (2) visit Michelle at night (3) click on smartphone (4) use alarm clock on Tuesday or Friday and meet Susan again in early morning. During meeting with Susan, MC says something like "need to visit Michelle's room to figure out ways to stop her from from enough sleep". I visited Michelle's room at night and all I can do is giving her anal fingering. Also, what does it mean by "clicking on smartphone"? Does it has anything to do with keeping Michelle from getting up early? Because I have no idea about what to do when the phone open up.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
when i feel like it that when lol

Edited: Here is 4.4a update both links contain PC and Mac download. Also attached walkthrough and if you need a save i think posted it a while back just search for with the search bar function apologize if it was late

2nd edited: Added a save too i think it done 4.3 but still not sure

Google Drive

Mega

Changelog:

- Susan's storyline continued

- Julia's storyline continued

- Bonus scene with Ashley

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements.
TYVM for this GD link, the GD link in OP is dead- I got 429 error code trying to download from there

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Ring of Lust [v0.4.4a] [Votan] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v0.4.4a · · · (807.4 MiB :: 4.99 GiB)
Mac v0.4.4a · · · (792.9 MiB :: 4.98 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes