Icejin

May 29, 2017
There is also another problem.
As you said I have to finish all other paths as per the Walkthrough.

There is a problem in Cleo's path.
There is a option of boobies message.

But as I am playing the updated version, its directly triggered to handjob.
After the scene, MC got a clash with Jake.
And this is for the next version as per the walkthrough.

So this is fully messed up for anyone who started a new game.
Can't end it using walkthrough.
So here my save. Not sure what i finished but it should have some Ashley there. You might have to rename MC since it default

Edited: Might be all content but still not sure. Added another one just incase the first don't work

Reactions: Dragon2007

Tibba

Jan 14, 2018
Beth's 0.2.7a part doesnt trigger to me, it says " Go to sleep in you room at night " but nothing happen.
I did everything what the walkthrough says step by step... someone can help me?

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here 3.6a
Links contain PC and Mac also attach walkthrough for those people have fun

Edited: Recently I posted two save files 73-4 has some of the scenes from this update while the other one70-2 doesn't

This update completes the kitchen enchantment storyline. Finally, we have come to a significant transformation of family members into more liberated personalities. This doesn't mean there won't be more new scenes in the kitchen. After all, at least Susan remains. But these are more likely to be additional scenes that do not advance the plot. There have been too many scenes taking place in the kitchen lately. And it's time to pay due attention to other locations. My goal is to make the whole house filled with the energy of lust. After all, this will open up opportunities for completely new scenes and interactions between family members and not only them. Also, Beth and Lilly's storyline was continued in this update. Very soon, Bill will become a welcome guest in their company. I have a whole bunch of plans for cool threesome scenes. As a bonus scene, I decided to complete the scene with Cleo in the elevator. It's quite small, but the animations are cool. I hope you will like it.

Changelog:

- Three scenes in the enchanted kitchen. One for each family member.

- New morning outfit for Stella and Beth

- Beth and Lilly's storyline continued (with a lot of animations!)

- Bonus scene with Cleo

- Reworked breakfast renders

- Returned good quality to early renders

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements

Thanks for your support and stay tuned.

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
3.49gb download from mega.. figured this would be a good size story based.. but nope.. i didn't make it past the second night when susin masterbaited on the couch that for what ever reason the game ends back to main menu... so clearly i'm missing something

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So, went to kitchen morning after morning, and no sleepwear on sight. I think I did all the options enchantong the kitchen, what could I missed?

Edit: No matter, just happened a random day.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This game has been in Dev for a while. How close to complete is it?
Any music or sexy sounds in the lewd scenes? :unsure:

Jdylan1337

Sep 12, 2021
Here 3.6a
Links contain PC and Mac also attach walkthrough for those people have fun

Edited: Recently I posted two save files 73-4 has some of the scenes from this update while the other one70-2 doesn't

Google Drive

Mega

This update completes the kitchen enchantment storyline. Finally, we have come to a significant transformation of family members into more liberated personalities. This doesn't mean there won't be more new scenes in the kitchen. After all, at least Susan remains. But these are more likely to be additional scenes that do not advance the plot. There have been too many scenes taking place in the kitchen lately. And it's time to pay due attention to other locations. My goal is to make the whole house filled with the energy of lust. After all, this will open up opportunities for completely new scenes and interactions between family members and not only them. Also, Beth and Lilly's storyline was continued in this update. Very soon, Bill will become a welcome guest in their company. I have a whole bunch of plans for cool threesome scenes. As a bonus scene, I decided to complete the scene with Cleo in the elevator. It's quite small, but the animations are cool. I hope you will like it.

Changelog:

- Three scenes in the enchanted kitchen. One for each family member.

- New morning outfit for Stella and Beth

- Beth and Lilly's storyline continued (with a lot of animations!)

- Bonus scene with Cleo

- Reworked breakfast renders

- Returned good quality to early renders

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements

Thanks for your support and stay tuned.

Whats the bonus scene? I have repeated it like 20 times and still same scene :O

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes