the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.3.9a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.06.2022 (bugfix)

Last edited:

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
It's been VERY long time since i played this game i guess when it was in it's 2 release....waiting for content to get build up...just want to ask quick question when i played mc's biological mom ran away with someone and this was his dad's new girlfriend so Does dev has introduced his biological or not....? because i see there is patch for incest in game....so can anyone clear this for me it will be cool if mc's biological mom is introduced.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Ring of Lust [v0.3.9a] [Votan] - Original Size: 4,2GB

Download PC (632MB):
Download Mac (598MB):

Last edited:

nonokasan

Jun 11, 2019
did according to your advice, nothing comes out. maybe I missed something, you can see?
have you finish the requirement there some requirement for that
Make sure you completed kitchen enchanting, living room scene
where Michelle is fucked in Beth's presence and Susan anal scene in the
living room in Michelle's presence

Apr 15, 2020
Need help of Michelle (small bonus scene) , the first point is done, but the 2nd and 3rd do not work : 2. Voyeur Michelle's changing in her room in the evening. 3. Visit her room in the night. And what does it mean "Voyeur"?
Same problem here (0.3.8a bonus scene). I'm pretty sure I have done everything it takes to unlock the scene. The only scene I'm not 100% sure is the one where "Michelle is fucked in Beth's presence". So if anyone could clearify which scene that is or what I might be missing besides that I would be greatful.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Does anybody have a 100% save? I don't know what I've done wrong but I've followed the walkthrough every update but now none of the days I can visit michelle's room in the evening is she changing clothes, the scene where she offers to have sex with you starts.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone with 0.38 at 100% could please post your save.

swartzy

Oct 2, 2017
Stuck on Ashley, were you have to go back in the afternoon and not go invisible for some reason I do not have that option, Also the walk through is missing a Cleo scene after you do joint yoga with her. There is a missing scene in my gallery between that and Visit her in kitchen

Reactions: sidiouspein

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Does anybody have a 100% save? I don't know what I've done wrong but I've followed the walkthrough every update but now none of the days I can visit michelle's room in the evening is she changing clothes, the scene where she offers to have sex with you starts.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone with 0.38 at 100% could please post your save.
Maybe change the day when its not Saturday or Sunday, also the first option it continues to ask when you have enough money is to go the the restaurant with her and you have to refuse that.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Something isn't working for me in Michelles new scene, I repeated all previous steps just to be sure, got the anal fingering scene, but from there in the evenings is always Stelle who's in the bathroom every day, never Michelle.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Ok, did all steps from walkthrough to 5, and then never again found Michelle in the bathroom, always Stella, for 3 or 4 weeks. Any idea?

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
We are approaching 3 years in this games development, Is it worth the download, or will it ever be finished?

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes