niko82

Mar 29, 2020
We are approaching 3 years in this games development, Is it worth the download, or will it ever be finished?
yes you can play it, there is some good content wth quite every girls now, still some holes that need to be visited, so probably not close to end of game

Reactions: viper217

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
13.Now you can visit Michelle at weekend evenings to repeat the scene.
14.Repeat event 5 times.
(in order for you to get the bathroom scene you need to put 2 points into tech for stella to not be in the bathroom ) this is what i added.. not the person that made the pdf
15.Now you could interact with Michelle in the bathroom at the evening.
16.Jack off in MC room at the evening – Michelle will come in new lingerie

Mar 3, 2022
Haven't played this game in years, so decided to give it another try. (And the grind is strong with this one... :sleep:)
Attached is my 100% save (v0.3.9a)
Not played for a few updates and the library is missing from my map and all sorts but I don't know how to use this save. Usually you just unpack and then put it in the save folder but this unpacks with other files but the save. How do I get it to work please?

Reactions: jed999

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Not played for a few updates and the library is missing from my map and all sorts but I don't know how to use this save. Usually you just unpack and then put it in the save folder but this unpacks with other files but the save. How do I get it to work please?
You don't have to unpack it. Just put it in the save folder and remove the random numbers the board adds at the beginning... (So the name looks like 1-1-LT1.save for an instance...)

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes