Scorpion_TIE

Dec 7, 2018
For those missing the kitchen enchantment, this might help so try it out. I've been following the walkthrough provided but I still ended up stuck in that scenario, so I read through the code to move forward.

So here's what I did:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that this helps those that are stuck. :)
still dont work for me , by new outfit is it the black one

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
Need help. I cannot trigger the noise scene for Lilly. Every time I go back to the house, Lilly is hiding (which is the train scene). I have already been through the final dinner scene several times so, according to the walkthrough, the noise scene should trigger. What am I missing?

Got it.

Last edited:

FrankF010

Sep 17, 2021
Need help to trigger the tech vision. I have completed the Jessica shower scene/mini-game, Cleo in the kitchen and Lilly under the table at dinner. I also had 700 lust points. When I went to sleep for several days, I did not get tech vision. What am I missing?

KakiTroll09

Jul 19, 2023
I always getting stucked on kitchen enchanted part .. i can't get the option on enchant kitchen .. anybody can help with it ???

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.4a + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 982 MB

Come find me on .
Updated my android port.

vividz

Sep 13, 2017
For those missing the kitchen enchantment, this might help so try it out. I've been following the walkthrough provided but I still ended up stuck in that scenario, so I read through the code to move forward.

So here's what I did:

Hope that this helps those that are stuck. :)
ty so much,i been stuck at this part for a long time,finally able to get the scene.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
cleo handjob and blowjob there is nothing else the developer should get the hang of it hahah
Can you imagine for a moment that someone genuinely doesn't care about neither Cleo nor the other boobed ladies? :)
I have long regretted that I got involved with this game, only sporting interest remains - how the developer will get out of the plot deadlock, in which he has driven himself.
In my opinion, all the female characters in the game are extremely unattractive and stupid, some of them I just hate. Cleo is one of them.

• Wow
Reactions: shamtiiomi

DustyVeil

Nov 25, 2023
I am unable to progress Susan's story and trigger whatever lets you buy the vampire costume. Michelle is no longer interrupting, so the living room scene in the evenings is only Susan.
Can anyone help me out with how to progress that, or simply provide a save file with everything through 0.5.4 completed so I can just move forward when the next update drops? Thanks

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I am unable to progress Susan's story and trigger whatever lets you buy the vampire costume. Michelle is no longer interrupting, so the living room scene in the evenings is only Susan.
Can anyone help me out with how to progress that, or simply provide a save file with everything through 0.5.4 completed so I can just move forward when the next update drops? Thanks
Here it is:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
i can´t go to the city at night, what i am missing
That's normal. You will not enter or leave the house at night, except for scenes prescribed in the game script. But they are autonomous, their availability is determined only by your progress in the game. But you won't be able to walk around the city at night. Why? Ask this question to the developer.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Think I'm stuck.

I am on the 0.4.5 portion of the walkthrough. I am trying to get Lilly's Saturday evening follow scene, but when I click on the neighbor's house, it takes me straight to Cleo's bedroom.

Did I break something, or did I already do Lilly's scene and just missed it?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
I always getting stucked on kitchen enchanted part .. i can't get the option on enchant kitchen .. anybody can help with it ???
don't use cheat to max skill to make the option show up you need teach skill one by one slow like 5 time up it will show i use cheat max but it not show the option i try learn skill day by day like 5 to 6 time and it work it show the option back.

2.50 star(s) 75 Votes