dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
how do I open the scene where Stella G does a blow job in the cinema? I do everything according to the instructions, but I can't open this scene.

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here is the next update

Changelog:

- Beth's storyline continued

- Susan's storyline continued

- Stella's storyline continued

- Bonus scene with Michelle

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ring of Lust [v0.5.5a] [Votan] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,05 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,08 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------
Ring of Lust [v0.5.5a] [Votan] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.5.4a -> v0.5.5a [195 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Ring of Lust v0.5.5a.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
RingOfLust-0.5.5a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
patch not working
Incest ruins the original plot line.
“You play for Bill, a young man that moved to the house of your father's new wife. The game centered around the establishment of relationships with new family members.”
Obviously, incest is like the fifth wheel on a cart.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
I read in the thread that there are ntr and sharing in this game, but they are not listed in the tags! Can somebody please elaborate that?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
A brief summary from going through the last update.
1. I am glad that the intervals between updates are getting shorter.
2. Disappointing that all updates for the last year add 4-5 minutes of gameplay. v.0.5.5 has taken for me 4 minutes.
3. The developer still does not know in which direction to spend the development of the story. The “writer's block” is obvious.
In principle, you can release such updates for another 3-5 years without moving the main story. Although, it will always be possible to end the game with some unconventional move, for example, the protagonist's father suddenly returns and disperses this brothel for fuck's sake. Or you could just abandon the game if there's no way to hire a screenwriter.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I read in the thread that there are ntr and sharing in this game, but they are not listed in the tags! Can somebody please elaborate that?
I don't know what you mean by NTR, but if you're worried about whether some man will intrude on your harem, then relax - it looks like no one gives a f**k. Rati will f**k Stella's boyfriend, but solely to make Stella yours. Is that NTR?

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
I don't know what you mean by NTR, but if you're worried about whether some man will intrude on your harem, then relax - it looks like no one gives a f**k. Rati will f**k Stella's boyfriend, but solely to make Stella yours. Is that NTR?
Don't know who is rati, but if she's a Li then yes, it is. Thanks for answering.

2.50 star(s) 76 Votes