themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
that's what i've been doing.. it just keep repeating the shower scene.. she keeps telling me that i need to workout more.. but i have max strength..
It might be RNG? I'm not 100% sure. It seemed like she needed you to have the clothes, to have 10 Strength. Maybe there was another factor I wasn't aware I had already accomplished.

Jun 21, 2020
What's wrong with this game?
- Walkthrough says I should buy gym clothes after Jessica offers me to train with her, but I don't see this option in the store neither the clothes shop.
- How to use tech vision on Cleo's room?
- Can't see an option to connect to Stella's PC.
And of course I did all the previous steps following the walkthrough. Am I just a moron or this game is truly bugged as fuck?
The game isn't bugged you need to complete the Jessica event after buying the gym clothes then rati will give you tech vission and you can then connect to Stella's computer and Lily's laptop
What's wrong with this game?
- Walkthrough says I should buy gym clothes after Jessica offers me to train with her, but I don't see this option in the store neither the clothes shop.
- How to use tech vision on Cleo's room?
- Can't see an option to connect to Stella's PC.
And of course I did all the previous steps following the walkthrough. Am I just a moron or this game is truly bugged as fuck?

Reactions: Sadistiq

marcos

Apr 28, 2017
does anyone have the save until the events that end in the .20 version?

I don't want to have to do it all over again

Febb

Jul 13, 2020
Little more detail?? And if I'm right most of the time you need to visit Stella in her room, you can visit her room by clicking the green arrow to view the other side of the rooms
I read the walkthrough...... there is a sentence where it says to progress further you must
Little more detail?? And if I'm right most of the time you need to visit Stella in her room, you can visit her room by clicking the green arrow to view the other side of the rooms
I mean I read the walkthrough pdf and did as it said.... My problem is the part when we need to help beth with her homework to further progress the stella's walkthrough.... it says to help Beth with her homework on tuesdays and thursdays at the afternoon and after that take a shower at the afternoon but the walkthrough didn't say on which day..... I tried so many times showering in the afternoon but nothing happens.... please help me to further progress in Stella's story

bigThick

Jun 26, 2019
Yea I need a save as well. My game won't me click the laptop in Lily's room to progress the story. When I use the tech eye and go to Lilly's room and click the laptop, it just says "There's nothing to do there right now" when I've done everything in Lilly's route to that point

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
How do i start beth minigame I've seen the walkthrough it says repeat 69 I've repeated it 50 times and there was no minigame or something
Did you get the bj scene already? I'm also stuck to since all I have gotten is just the bj. I don't know if there is anymore than just that scene. Also how do you even go invisible in the evening to get to the girls room when doing the Beth + Stella event? It won't work for me. I just end up getting a text telling me I can't go into their room without permission.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Is there updated one now ? For the most recent ?
i personally would use the search function, it's much faster than waiting for an answer, but here is your reply: yes.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The walkthrough says in chapter 0.2.0a for Beth+Stella to "visit girl's room in the evening on any day except Thursday or Tuesday". But I cannot visit this room in the evening. The game tells me every time the girls would be angry then. Did I miss anything? I am pretty sure that all paths until this point are finished so far.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
"4. Connect to Stella's web-cam at Monday or Friday evening. 5. Visit Beth at the night time again. 6. Connect to Stella's web-cam at Monday or Friday evening. " I'm trying to continue the beth route but I can't seem to connect to stella cam on monday or friday. Just on tuesday and thursday evening. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I got the password from stella computer.

Mar 5, 2018
Anyone else finding the glass of water option is just not showing up? done the pool clean 10+ times and still no show. and i made sure i had enough energy.

danwest

Feb 12, 2020
to study with betty, you need to go in to the bathroom until she touching herself and you say i wondered whether i should corrupt such an innocent girl, now i clearly see that she is already corrupted. and you talk about her tits and ass.

if that doesn't come up keep repeating going to the bathroom and to the girls room until it happens.

Oct 29, 2017
i have the problem that i can't make money and i don't have a shop available... i'm at beth as far as i need lube, but i spoke to the neighbor by chance before i was so far in the game with michelle, now there is the option to not go to the neighbor and make money... i need a reset button for each character. reset cleo to zero. Is there any other trick besides restarting the game?

Rafii1204

Apr 15, 2019
how can I find options on the beach, while I don't know how to get the location, I've followed the guide several times (Stella), but nothing happened that shows the beach options. info please, bro.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
how can I find options on the beach, while I don't know how to get the location, I've followed the guide several times (Stella), but nothing happened that shows the beach options. info please, bro.
Visit Michelle's room in the afternoon to go to the beach.
The trigger for going to the beach is complimenting Michelle in the morning at breakfast and then going to her room in the afternoon. This will have you go to the beach. (Only works in the weekend)

Reactions: Rafii1204

Rafii1204

Apr 15, 2019
Visit Michelle's room in the afternoon to go to the beach.
The trigger for going to the beach is complimenting Michelle in the morning at breakfast and then going to her room in the afternoon. This will have you go to the beach. (Only works in the weekend)
Thanks bro

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes