TBanks

Dec 17, 2018
how can i activate a Beth minigame?
For those having issues kicking off the Beth Minigame; you must have the Mind Influence skill for the minigame to kickoff. This is part of the Susan/Michelle path:
1. Meet Susan at the early morning.
2. Spend time with her in the living room at the evening.
3. Michelle will interrupt you.
4. Rati will give you new ability.

Reactions: F88hyder and Eindal

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I have been for quite a while reading posts trying to figure out what I am doing wrong.
I am stuck with Susan on the part of the walkthrough that says

6.In the kitchen at the morning choose option to arouse Susan. Repeat till scene complete.

The problem I have is that the moment I have lust over 50, neither Stella nor Susan appear in the morning in the kitchen any day of the week, so I cannot arouse them (Susan in this case). I could do it before (way way before, saves are long overwritten), but I am not sure if it is a bug or what...
I have seen the same issue mentioned here https://f95zone.to/threads/ring-of-lust-v0-2-2a-votan.16939/post-1209295, but I haven't seen an answer or a solution...

alcapone847

Dec 16, 2017
I have been for quite a while reading posts trying to figure out what I am doing wrong.
I am stuck with Susan on the part of the walkthrough that says

6.In the kitchen at the morning choose option to arouse Susan. Repeat till scene complete.

The problem I have is that the moment I have lust over 50, neither Stella nor Susan appear in the morning in the kitchen any day of the week, so I cannot arouse them (Susan in this case). I could do it before (way way before, saves are long overwritten), but I am not sure if it is a bug or what...
I have seen the same issue mentioned here https://f95zone.to/threads/ring-of-lust-v0-2-2a-votan.16939/post-1209295, but I haven't seen an answer or a solution...
Not sure what you're missing. Susan only comes on Wed and Sat. If your charm skill is at least three, and you have increased her lust by visiting her in the living room on wed and sat evening five times, then you will have the option to increase her lust during breakfast (still on wed or sat). If she is not at breakfast on wed or sat, their may be a bug in your save, I suppose. You're practically at the beginning based on where you are in the walkthrough...

Nov 4, 2018
Seems like that susan shit is still the same,
Choosing to increase her lust at breakfast instead brings up the compliment someone options,
Her relationship is 16/15 and I can't progress with her because of this glitch that has been present for several updates.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Not sure what you're missing. Susan only comes on Wed and Sat. If your charm skill is at least three, and you have increased her lust by visiting her in the living room on wed and sat evening five times, then you will have the option to increase her lust during breakfast (still on wed or sat). If she is not at breakfast on wed or sat, their may be a bug in your save, I suppose. You're practically at the beginning based on where you are in the walkthrough...
Believe me, I am not at the beggining.... I have gone up to dating both Michelle and Stella. I have taught Beth, and I am stuck in the point where to progress I have to play the minigame with her (not trigerring either because I am missing the ability given by Rati). Met Cleo, Lily, Allan and Marcus and got the Library unlocked and done quite a lot of stuff with both girls
All stats have been raised to 10 (through gameplay, not cheating)
The problem I have is that the moment I raise lust to 50, only Michelle and Beth show up for breakfast Wednesdays and Saturdays. Stella doesn't show up any day either if I have Lust over 50.
To progress further in both Susan and Stella chains I need to arouse them in the morning, and it seems it cannot be done in my save, unless I am missing something.
EDIT: Well, it is definitively a bug. I have restarted the game, and focusing on Susan I have managed to get a blowjob in the evening in the living room, that is something I couldn't get before, as I couldn't influence her.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
Believe me, I am not at the beggining.... I have gone up to dating both Michelle and Stella. I have taught Beth, and I am stuck in the point where to progress I have to play the minigame with her (not trigerring either because I am missing the ability given by Rati). Met Cleo, Lily, Allan and Marcus and got the Library unlocked and done quite a lot of stuff with both girls
All stats have been raised to 10 (through gameplay, not cheating)
The problem I have is that the moment I raise lust to 50, only Michelle and Beth show up for breakfast Wednesdays and Saturdays. Stella doesn't show up any day either if I have Lust over 50.
To progress further in both Susan and Stella chains I need to arouse them in the morning, and it seems it cannot be done in my save, unless I am missing something.
EDIT: Well, it is definitively a bug. I have restarted the game, and focusing on Susan I have managed to get a blowjob in the evening in the living room, that is something I couldn't get before, as I couldn't influence her.
It may be caused by rushing,
Past 4 times I played I ran into the same suzan issue,
Using ring on Susan during breakfast will instead bring up compliment options.

Being unable to use the ring on Susan at breakfast makes it impossible to progress with her.

Maybe power leveling charm to 10 is the issue,
Maybe going past 3 too soon makes it impossible,
Maybe raising her relationship too high too soon is the issue,
Maybe there needs to be a balance,
Or maybe is just a bug that still hasn't been fixed.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Or maybe is just a bug that still hasn't been fixed.
Not sure what it was, but instead of focusing on Michelle and Stealth I focused on Susan and Charm, and I have managed to solve the issue on a new playthrough. Hopefully I will not have problems with Stella now...

Seems like a bug to me. All the things you have mentioned (raising stats too soon) shouldn't block you if it was programed properly...
EDIT: I have faced the same issue again, and it seems that it is related to the evening masturbation chain. Do the line below and both Stella and Susan will appear in the mornings again independently of your energy. (I never did the shower one)
10.Use the powers of the Ring on Michelle in the kitchen at the morning. Then go to the kitchen at the afternoon and use the powers again. After that go to the bathroom in the evening and use the powers one more time.

Last edited:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys in at lilly path says to go to her house on mon or sat i keep getting a something wrong and i have to leave i did the walkthrough till cloe end where she was at swimming pool blew my load on her at 2 drifrent places 1 when she was taning and 1 when she did yoga the walkthrough says start Lilly and i keep getting something wrong and have to leave shouldent i have gotten an invite Please Help

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
Go to the tree house. There is a 33% chance that you see Lilly
swimming in the pool.

how to trigger this scene... Do, i have to go neighbor house and clean do part time job???

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Go to the tree house. There is a 33% chance that you see Lilly
swimming in the pool.

how to trigger this scene... Do, i have to go neighbor house and clean do part time job???
If I remember correctly, yes. Basically after three times the next time you go and clean the pool they will introduce you Lilly, and from then onwards when you see Lilly in the swimming pool, the game asks you if you want to join.

biolink22

Jul 7, 2018
I must be missing something, can't progress with jessica because I don't have the gym outfit, but it isn't in the store.

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes