Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I have not played the game since a much earlier version... It was an incest game before... now it isn't? Do you name the relations yourself before playing the game?
As far as I remember, it was never incest but stepcest since the beginning.

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
I just stared playing. I'm stuck of Cleo's path in .1.1. Cant trigger the bathroom scene with Stella or the conflict with Jake. Completed everything else in 1.1

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Link has both PC & Mac also it has the walkthrough as well but for the lazy ppl that keep asking update it (uploaded it just for these ppl)
Edit: Forgot to post changelog

Changelog:

-Two new scenes with Rati in the house

- New scene with Beth

- New scene with Stella

- New scene with Michelle

- Added option to rename main characters (available in laptop menu)

- Various bugfixes and improvements

Last edited:

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
What's the story with this game? I'm curious about it but I'm usually put off by mind control elements and heavy corruption. Is that like the basis for this game or are there alternate routes?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
What's the story with this game? I'm curious about it but I'm usually put off by mind control elements and heavy corruption. Is that like the basis for this game or are there alternate routes?
it is 100% mind control and heavy corruption if you arent into it i'd suggest staying away

Reactions: Darkaura

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.2.4a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 11.10.2020

Last edited:

mechaoflove

Jul 21, 2017
I stopped playing this game forever ago, because i couldn't continue Stella's route. I got her and Jake to break up and all the webcam stuff, did the bathroom bj, but I can't find out how to start the first date. Can someone enlighten me?

I also don't have access to the gym or Jessica

Last edited:

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
What the hell? At the beginning of the game, the English was fine, if a bit stilted at times. But at about the time the MCs met Rati for the first time the dialogue goes full Engrish. Horrible, horrible translation. Barely understandable at times. This needs serious work.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
He pretty much fucked up the names. Beth is now called Betty. I guess the dev think he's Hulk.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Ring of Lust [v0.2.3a] Votan

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.60 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.58 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 415 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 398 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
He pretty much fucked up the names. Beth is now called Betty. I guess the dev think he's Hulk.
At least you got names for the chars. My main got [mh] as name, Beth is now [j_sis], Stella is [sis], then we got [mom] and [aunt]. Really fucked up... And my saves are from August '20 from a FRESH restart...

Even worse, played now the update for 30 min for the new content, but it seems that my save state is brocken. Can't progress with Ashley or Jessica, getting the same scences over and over again, no sign of something new. Probably have to restart again...Nah, not gonna happen. To much grind. I'm out. Sorry dev, but this mess is not enjoyable anymore.

Last edited:

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
It is because he put in the name change option. Go into the PC in your room and rename yourself and your family members and play on and make a save and it will save changes.

Reactions: Hermit76

WalkingTall

Dec 27, 2017
Hi guys I cant enter girls room at evening.
Completed every step from the walkthrough but still can't trigger the scene with Beth+Stella

2.50 star(s) 78 Votes