Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
If I remember correctly, yes. Basically after three times the next time you go and clean the pool they will introduce you Lilly, and from then onwards when you see Lilly in the swimming pool, the game asks you if you want to join.
Do i have to make ger cum 3 times allso i have seen her 4 times in pool made her cum 2 times and scared her 2 times and still havent seen her when cleaning pool met her in house at start of cloe path

I met lilly allready on 3rd day but she is never swimming when i go to clean

Last edited:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys is anyone able to make a good walkthrough that is not cunfusing as shit i followed it to a t and still i found alot of missing info and still cant get lilly path to start by following the walkthrough PLEASE im begging all of you please help me:unsure::confused:

Reactions: ct4me

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
For those having issues kicking off the Beth Minigame; you must have the Mind Influence skill for the minigame to kickoff. This is part of the Susan/Michelle path:
1. Meet Susan at the early morning.
2. Spend time with her in the living room at the evening.
3. Michelle will interrupt you.
4. Rati will give you new ability.

i can't trigger the event where Rati gives me a new ability "Mind Influence skill" and so i can't trigger beth mini games

I follow the instructions that "TBanks" indicates but when I get to the part where it says "Michelle will interrupt you." she never does it, does anyone know what i'm missing?

Last edited:

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Ok I have a big problem, I am trying to have the stella scene in the bathroom. Now according to the game, I am supposed to turn invisible after tutoring beth in the afternoon to spy on her, the problem is I do not get the option. Once the beth tutoring is done, time passes to the evening and I can't do shit (and yes I have 150 energy when it happens).

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Techn
A little bit better explanation on how to get Stella Shower BJ is follow the guide up to where MC says she forgets in the morning. make sure you have full 15 points by complementing her at breakfast. After that, go to the girls room in the morning to get the Bedroom BJ. You'll have to repeat this about 5-6 times, then on tues/thurs check webcam of her masturbating. Next, tutor beth in the afternoon, and if all goes right, you'll go invisible watching Stella. Finally, on tues/thurs take a shower in afternoon. If you don't get the shower scene after watching Stella invisible, spam more bedroom bj's. Yeet
In the walkthrought they don't tell you to do the morning blowjob scene multiple time, TY man.

Reactions: Darkaura

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Does someone know why the hospital only appears available at night?
For me it appeared after the incident with MC and the step-sis ex. But once you progress with Cleo she proposes you extra cash for MC's load which will be possible every second day starting Sunday.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
By the way I do not know if there is a glitch or what but I just can not progress with Michell pass point 11. I had to restart again and this time I used the walkthrough but still stuck with her having 11 points even when I hang out with her by watching the movies. Is there something I need to do to brake the blockade go pass 12 or more points? :unsure: Same was for other characters I felt I was in a infinite look also even thou they were at 15.:unsure:

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
For me it appeared after the incident with MC and the step-sis ex. But once you progress with Cleo she proposes you extra cash for MC's load which will be possible every second day starting Sunday.
Well right now, I have no idea why the hospital started to appear suddenly outside of the night time. It Will probably stay a mystery

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Well right now, I have no idea why the hospital started to appear suddenly outside of the night time. It Will probably stay a mystery
By any chance your using the cheats? :unsure: I just noticed that the game is progressing for me good so far without the use of any cheats.:unsure::) It just kills me I had to restart in order progress some areas that I was stuck in. :cautious:

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
By any chance your using the cheats? :unsure: I just noticed that the game is progressing for me good so far without the use of any cheats.:unsure::) It just kills me I had to restart in order progress some areas that I was stuck in. :cautious:
Nah, I am not using any cheats.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Nah, I am not using any cheats.
That is good because I noticed when trying to advance stats and other things, the game causes certain things more specifically important events to lock up. Which in process puts the game in a infinite loop from which it impossible to get out. it happened to me with Michell where her stat stopped for me at 11 and was not going any further. So I had to restart. :unsure: :cautious:

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
I have not played the game since a much earlier version... It was an incest game before... now it isn't? Do you name the relations yourself before playing the game?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I have not played the game since a much earlier version... It was an incest game before... now it isn't? Do you name the relations yourself before playing the game?
As far as I remember, it was never incest but stepcest since the beginning.

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes