Icejin

May 29, 2017
Download Link contain both PC and Mac along with the walkthrough! Does anyone want the Android version as well just let me know by replying thanks?

Changelog:

- Three new scenes with Jessica

- Ashley's storyline continued

- Various bugfixes and improvements

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Looks at changelog... No Beth scenes closes. I'm sure the new scenes more damn oral sex.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So, I have a question to the mods and people who change the tags: Why do you guys remove incest tags on historically Incest games? This isn't the first instance of this happening to others titles. Imagine Dating my Daughter removing the I tag.

Like, I get the dev changes it to be "landlady 1" and "landylady 2" or whatever but that's mostly for the patreon rules, yet we don't have to hide that fact from this site... So I ask, why?

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
So, I have a question to the mods and people who change the tags: Why do you guys remove incest tags on historically Incest games? This isn't the first instance of this happening to others titles. Imagine Dating my Daughter removing the I tag.

Like, I get the dev changes it to be "landlady 1" and "landylady 2" or whatever but that's mostly for the patreon rules, yet we don't have to hide that fact from this site... So I ask, why?
Alternatively make a new "landlady/landlord" tag and like... we'll all know. Right?
(And at risk of starting a flamewar, make an inseki tag)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Alternatively make a new "landlady/landlord" tag and like... we'll all know. Right?
(And at risk of starting a flamewar, make an inseki tag)
Really, it wouldn't matter. Any solution is better than simply removing it. If anyone has played this grindfest they know it's only drawing point is the incest. I love this site, but when I go to a site like VNDB (and i know they aren't the same) I start to think "could they make their tag system better?" I hope the answer is yes, but I'm not sure.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
This was never an incest game... Well, technically, you can call it, as you have stepmother and stepsisters... but from the beginning Michelle was a stepmother, and girls were her daughters from previous marriage.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.2.2a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

themanticore

Aug 28, 2019
This was never an incest game... Well, technically, you can call it, as you have stepmother and stepsisters... but from the beginning Michelle was a stepmother, and girls were her daughters from previous marriage.
I still say an inseki tag would help then - to let you know when things are incest adjacent.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I still say an inseki tag would help then - to let you know when things are incest adjacent.
Well, what I meant is this was not historically incest game, like some other where incest had to be purged from patreon due to PayPal ultimatum. Yes, Patreon still classify this as incest, but I don't really think this was covered under legal definition. And as far as I can see Patreon choose to ignore stepcest (Freeloading Family, Ring of Lust etc...)
Ultimately, I am not really bothered by tags. I mean, I do install patches in game with landladies, but incest is hardly my kink.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
You guys squabble over some petty mess!!!!! Still!! Don't mind me!! Rather entertaining though.... More than some of these ports!!!

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
anyone has the problem that the game wont start? other renpy games are fine. but this one just wont start if i click on the exe

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
Update please
The only thing that I have found is how to continue the Ashley storyline. Just go to the library and say "Yes, I came to learn more" (the option is something like that) and you will get a scene with ashley. Then do the same thing again and you will get a different scene. Do this again a third time and you will hit end of the ashley route update for this current version.

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes