BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
So I've seen a lot of people asking for help on how to progress certain parts of the game and I might be wrong but I think the problem is mainly coming from the fact that people are only progressing the characters they are interested in.

From my experience when playing this game a while back you have to progress every character.
I think the game is structured in a way that clumps up the progression of different characters in what you could call a chapter, and until you finish everything in the "chapter" most of the content in subsequent "chapter" will be locked.

I think Votan should clarify that into the game by making actual story chapters and explaining to the player in toturial section that you have to finish all the content in a chapter before you can progress any further.
Perhaps, if you want to make the W/T irrelevant (mostly - it is still helpful), a message could be thrown up in the text box that says something like, "You need to tend to another character (or circumstance) or two before progressing with this character." and it should require you to "click" on it so it disappears. That could relieve a frustrating grind-loop.

Reactions: The Wizard of Oz

Dev@r123

Jul 8, 2020
I got stuck with Susan. Whatever I do I am unable to get Susan aroused at the Breakfast table. I followed her walkthrough but still couldn't. So please let me know if there some limitations or requirements that must be completed in order to progress with the event. I have tried maxing out sympathy and my ring powers. I also tried increasing sympathy by one at a time and tried to arouse but nothing worked.

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here are the link for 5.3a. Sorry about not posting when it was available. Both links contain the PC and Mac version will attached the walkthrough as well

Changelog:

- Michelle's storyline continued

- Stella's storyline continued

- Bonus scene with Cleo

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Ring of Lust v0.5.3a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.12.2023 (new build, to make changed character names sticky)

Last edited:

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here what he planning next year doubt people care but will posted it just in case. So all you that want to bang Cleo it will happen in the next year don't know when lmao

Edited: Decide to attached the image

Greetings everyone!

First of all, I want to wish you all happy holidays!

May this beautiful holiday season fill your heart with love, your home with joy, and your life with laughter. Happy holidays! Wishing you and your family love, peace, and happiness!

Secondly, I want to summarize the past year development and share a little about my next year plans.

It was a tough year. A lot has happened , both good and bad. But that's what life is for, things happen. And thanks to your support, I never lost heart. I hope that my game also sometimes helped you to cheer up. We've been through this year together. And there is much more ahead of us. I've learned a lot about game development this year and improved my skills significantly. My animations and renders are getting better and soon they will look pretty good. I'm almost done with the gallery, I think I'll finish it early next year with the addition of a Jessica section. Also, at your request, I added the option to unlock the gallery, and I realized that this is a very convenient function. This option appeared in the game thanks to you. So don't hesitate to ask or suggest anything that you think could improve the game or make it more convenient. I always listen to your opinion. And I want to say that big changes await us next year. First, I want to rework the tier system a bit. It hasn't changed from the very beginning and it's time to improve it. Secondly, I finally decided to break the game into acts. I don't want players who want to play my game from the very beginning to have to, against their will, wade through all that old content and bad gameplay decisions that are significantly outdated by this time. I want you to be able to start playing the game and immediately immerse yourself in interesting content. Plus, it will also make sense plot-wise. Oh yes, serious progress in the plot awaits you. But don't worry, this won't start until we finally get to sleep with Cleo. In general, I have global plans for the next year and not only in terms of content, but also in the field of improving the quality of life of the gameplay. After the release of the latest, such a large-scale update, I want to take a little rest. And I wish you a good time and gain strength, because next year will bring us a lot of new and cool things.

Thanks for your support and stay tuned.

Happy holidays!

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Here what he planning next year doubt people care but will posted it just in case. So all you that want to bang Cleo it will happen in the next year don't know when lmao

Edited: Decide to attached the image

Greetings everyone!

First of all, I want to wish you all happy holidays!

May this beautiful holiday season fill your heart with love, your home with joy, and your life with laughter. Happy holidays! Wishing you and your family love, peace, and happiness!

Secondly, I want to summarize the past year development and share a little about my next year plans.

It was a tough year. A lot has happened , both good and bad. But that's what life is for, things happen. And thanks to your support, I never lost heart. I hope that my game also sometimes helped you to cheer up. We've been through this year together. And there is much more ahead of us. I've learned a lot about game development this year and improved my skills significantly. My animations and renders are getting better and soon they will look pretty good. I'm almost done with the gallery, I think I'll finish it early next year with the addition of a Jessica section. Also, at your request, I added the option to unlock the gallery, and I realized that this is a very convenient function. This option appeared in the game thanks to you. So don't hesitate to ask or suggest anything that you think could improve the game or make it more convenient. I always listen to your opinion. And I want to say that big changes await us next year. First, I want to rework the tier system a bit. It hasn't changed from the very beginning and it's time to improve it. Secondly, I finally decided to break the game into acts. I don't want players who want to play my game from the very beginning to have to, against their will, wade through all that old content and bad gameplay decisions that are significantly outdated by this time. I want you to be able to start playing the game and immediately immerse yourself in interesting content. Plus, it will also make sense plot-wise. Oh yes, serious progress in the plot awaits you. But don't worry, this won't start until we finally get to sleep with Cleo. In general, I have global plans for the next year and not only in terms of content, but also in the field of improving the quality of life of the gameplay. After the release of the latest, such a large-scale update, I want to take a little rest. And I wish you a good time and gain strength, because next year will bring us a lot of new and cool things.

Thanks for your support and stay tuned.

Happy holidays!
8e6a94e54fa7af0b4e3200ae220fccbe_516.gif

Reactions: luisar018

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ring of Lust [v0.5.3a] [Votan] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.5.2a -> v0.5.3a [186 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RingOfLust-0.5.3a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes