ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
incest patch updated??
sorry for offtop. i'm about lower banner where Bella presented - which VN is this? is BADIK.Bella equal ???.Bella? or these girls only looks similar and share one name but with vary characters?

Any69Th.Ing

Jul 15, 2018
Any tips on triggering the Beth/Betty swimming? I'm following the walkthrough and I'm at 0.2.7 a.

Quite certain i got the full scene in the enchanted living room - Beth impales herself on the sleeping mcs dick.
And no amount of repetition has changed this. Beth already visited the mcs room at night so I haven't seen anything new when sleeping in the room at night post sleep-anal-impalement in the living room. And thus, never had Beth trigger her speech that got the mc asking about using the pool...

This is also holding up further progress.....

Help?
I just Get the scene in sunday morning, but stella must be there too. so, when you talk to michelle , michelle will invite stella , and beth will protested about it.

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Any tips on triggering the Beth/Betty swimming? I'm following the walkthrough and I'm at 0.2.7 a.

Quite certain i got the full scene in the enchanted living room - Beth impales herself on the sleeping mcs dick.
And no amount of repetition has changed this. Beth already visited the mcs room at night so I haven't seen anything new when sleeping in the room at night post sleep-anal-impalement in the living room. And thus, never had Beth trigger her speech that got the mc asking about using the pool...

This is also holding up further progress.....

Help?
I just Get the scene in sunday morning, but stella must be there too. so, when you talk to michelle , michelle will invite stella , and beth will protested about it.
Nope, not for me. Betty just keeps saying she has a lot of homework to do. Doesn't matter if Stella is also in the kitchen or not..

Any69Th.Ing

Jul 15, 2018
Nope, not for me. Betty just keeps saying she has a lot of homework to do. Doesn't matter if Stella is also in the kitchen or not..
hmm had u done all the previous step before walkthrough 0.2.7 or are you sure not miss out the scene by pressing skip on the scene, cause its sometime happen to me lol,
but if it isn't, maybe the scene is bugged. hope, anybody could give another reply to solve the problem with this scene.

Last edited:

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
hmm had u done all the previous step in the before walkthrough 0.2.7 or are you sure not miss out the scene by pressing skip, cause its sometime happen to me lol,
but if it isn't, maybe the scene is bugged. hope, anybody could give another reply to solve the problem with this scene.
I highlight the walkthrough for every event that I complete. I'm 99% sure I skipped nothing.

TabbyTasty

Aug 16, 2021
Am doing Stella's route and am stuck on the point where it says to meet her in the livingroom in the afternoon, I have tried this and nothing has happened, the last thing that I did with stella was the bathroom scene was wondering what am missing.

Any69Th.Ing

Jul 15, 2018
Am doing Stella's route and am stuck on the point where it says to meet her in the livingroom in the afternoon, I have tried this and nothing has happened, the last thing that I did with stella was the bathroom scene was wondering what am missing.
have u try it on tuesday or thursday, if it doesn't work, maybe u could go to the kitchen in the morning to check whether stella is at home or not, if stella at the table with the other girls, then she is at home, and after that go to the livingroom on afternoon, hopefully the scene would trigger

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
But for some reason a lot of devs and users think the women of the past have to be bustier and each new generation will be less and less developed
It's more of an age issue than a generational issue.

In real life, as women (and men) get older, they tend to get a bit plumper. Especially in cases where a woman has been pregnant, you tend to see them develop larger breasts than they used to have, and generally fill out the rest of their body a bit more in general.

So large breasts, hips, and ass has sort of become mental short-hand for what a "mother" should look like, while thinner and less developed bodies fit into our mental archetype of younger women. So when devs and artists try to represent the divide between generations, they'll usually make the older women plumper and bustier, while the younger a girl is the more likely they'll be thinner and have smaller breasts.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
thing in this game is, if you don't give all of the girls the opportunity to gangbang poor MC in a row, you will not progress story

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here is 4.1a for RoL

Changelog:

- Beth's storyline continued

- Joint scene with Beth and Stella

- New scene with Beth and Lilly

- Bonus scene with Beth and Stella

- New sound effects added to update scenes.

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements.

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
I can't remember if this game was grindy and walkthrough dependent. I haven't played it it a LONG TIME lol

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.4.1a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes