damias

Sep 13, 2020
the girls room dont appear to me at all and I did Michelle full and betty up to 15.. I am confused

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
the girls room dont appear to me at all and I did Michelle full and betty up to 15.. I am confused
Not sure if this will help but look at the bottom right of the room list. There should be something like an arrow to switch to the second page of rooms (the girl's room should be there).

Hope that helps

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I don't know where incest lives in the tag of this game, even with the patch the dialogs to justify a possible incest are not changed

milf is still just a stepmother

for me this patch never worked that's why i gave up on this game and if you like incest m/s i suggest you do the same

MisterBR

Aug 3, 2022
Ring of Lust [v0.4.1a] [Votan]

Compressed game for systems:
Android, Windows, Linux and Macintosh

Approximate size is 564 Megas

Android with patch included

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
what arrow...
This is weird. There should be an arrow in the pink area below the city map. I don't know why it wouldn't be there. The only thing I can think of is that you need to advance something else in the game. Sorry that I can't help more, but it's been a long time since I played that part of the game.

Mar 3, 2022
I've not played the game in a while and will most likely have to start over again. I checked the first page and noticed the incest tag. Does this game actually make sense to have incest in it? I thought the relationships were aunts and cousins?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
So how much ntr is added in this game? haven't played it in a year
It's not really NTR. First, Rati is not girlfriend of MC, and second, even if she would be, this is more like sharing (MC uses Rati to lure stepsister's boyfriend in chating, and MC gets stepsister, that's why mods didn't stamp the tag. Besides of it, that avoidable scene is game for, idk, last three years or something.

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
It's not really NTR. First, Rati is not girlfriend of MC, and second, even if she would be, this is more like sharing (MC uses Rati to lure stepsister's boyfriend in chating, and MC gets stepsister, that's why mods didn't stamp the tag. Besides of it, that avoidable scene is game for, idk, last three years or something.
:ROFLMAO:, gotchu, I don't mind ntr tho

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.1a
Size 819 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

morseyep

Sep 2, 2017
Hey, I need little help, I'm stuck geting tech vision and I can not advance the story. I found on the forum all the steps I need need to make but I can not trigger some scenes (have a hand job in the kitchen from Cleo no matter how many times I try, cant get the yoga clotes). can somebody share his saves please?

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
This needs a better guide honestly. Done all steps and cant fk get beth night scene to tricker at all.
1660084762873.png
2 and 3 cant do at all

Cursor2

Sep 19, 2019
Have there been any UI changes in the last couple updates? Is there any way to track progress? I'm finding it very discouraging to go back and play without any kind of progress tracking.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
This WALKTHROUGH still useful? After i get the password from Stella, i should connect to webcam monday or friday evening but i cant, this game progress its pretty ridiculous, no guide, no tracking, just grind and hope to something happend.

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes