LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
There is no option to visit neighbors house at the night, it says that I can't visit it at this time and there is no thermostat icon in Lilly's room. Help, Please!
111.jpg

thesnaken

Oct 29, 2018
she's in the kitchen tuesday and friday mornings
ok but what does she have to do to perform the rituals?
i m stuck with this part of the walthrough :
Stella (Kitchen enchantment):
1. Make sure you got scene with Rati's ritual at the kitchen .
please help to get this scene. thks

• Sad
Reactions: VSkoda

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
Can someone tell me how to catch Beth / Betty peeping, I think I've done all the scenes in the walkthrough up to the 0.3.8a mark, everything is maxed, but I've never caught Betty peeping on Michelle (there was another mention of catching her peeping earlier around 0.1.9a that I don't think I caught either, but I didn't start using the walkthrough until pretty late in the game so maybe I just didn't notice)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it's a rare random event , you have to peep michelle when the door is semi open and sometime (rarely in fact) the camera focus not on michelle but on bety

Reactions: Stil996

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
what's happened? why did the game have a banner redesign? because the old one was very good.

Icejin

May 29, 2017
4.2a release is here. Links below contains both PC and Mac along with walkthrough

Changelog:

- Cleo's storyline continued

- New scene with Jessica

- New location (massage room)

- Bonus scene with Michelle

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Ring Of Lust 0.4.2a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: tommyjohne

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I haven't played this game in a long time, but I see it's approaching 5 GB. I would like to suggest either starting a Part 2 (or II) or posting an option for downloading chapter updates rather than the full game each update.

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes