interrupt you.
4. Go to neighbor's dinner at Saturday afternoon to speak with
Marcus about swim learning for Beth

1. done
2. done
3. won´t trigger

Lilly:
1. Make sure that you got the scene with her in the neighbor's
bathroom (pretending to be a dildo and fuck her)
2. Catch the scene at the backyard while she's swimming in the
pool.
3. There's two scenes. When you choose to join her and when you
choose to became invisible.

1. done
2. won´t trigger anymore

what do I have to do to trigger both?
Others here also have the problem.

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
For ppl who have trouble to trigger the beth/betty " ask to swim " scene, you have to trigger 3 scenes completetly unrelated to betty

first you have to fuck lilly in the bathroom being invisible

and second you have to random encounter her in the pool where she ll blowjob you if you stay visible AND you rape her if you stay invisible, you have to check both scene.

after that sunday morning with stella present you have to compliment michelle and she 'll trigger the scene

Last edited:

Endri

Jan 2, 2018
For ppl who have trouble to trigger the beth/betty " ask to swim " scene, you have to trigger 3 scenes completetly unrelated to betty

first you have to fuck stacy in the bathroom being invisible

and second you have to random encounter her in the pool where she ll blowjob you if you stay visible AND you rape her if you stay invisible, you have to check both scene.

after that sunday morning with stella present you have to compliment michelle and she 'll trigger the scene
Works do i think you meant Lilly

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can someone tell me how to catch Beth / Betty peeping, I think I've done all the scenes in the walkthrough up to the 0.3.8a mark, everything is maxed, but I've never caught Betty peeping on Michelle (there was another mention of catching her peeping earlier around 0.1.9a that I don't think I caught either, but I didn't start using the walkthrough until pretty late in the game so maybe I just didn't notice)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
Could smbd upload his SAVE somewhere at the end of the version Ring of Lust 0.1.2 cause I'm reading the walkthrough and I can't proceed it with Stella, maybe because of using patch. But Susan came to fix a PC only 2 times and there is no progress anymore after that with her. All of skills and lust and money are present but I can't proceed further.

CreamDump97

Aug 13, 2022
I actually did miss a scene michelle in beths presence? How do I trigger that?

Not in walkthrough? At least what I can see!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I actually did miss a scene michelle in beths presence? How do I trigger that?

Not in walkthrough? At least what I can see!
that'll be the set of scenes with charged Betty, where Betty sits on your lap while Michelle sits nearby, except after a few repetitions Michelle decides she'd like to sit in the MC's lap, and sends Betty to do sit in the chair.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can someone tell me how to catch Beth / Betty peeping, I think I've done all the scenes in the walkthrough up to the 0.3.8a mark, everything is maxed, but I've never caught Betty peeping on Michelle (there was another mention of catching her peeping earlier around 0.1.9a that I don't think I caught either, but I didn't start using the walkthrough until pretty late in the game so maybe I just didn't notice)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bump

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
0.1.3a walkthrough says 3. Meet Stella in the kitchen at Sunday afternoon.
how to meet her, there is always Betty in the kitchen at this time and day. I did all the previous steps.
Also, when Susan is in the kitchen at this time, the dialogue says that it's Stella, but I see only Susan animations
111.jpg

Last edited:

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
0.1.3a walkthrough says 3. Meet Stella in the kitchen at Sunday afternoon.
how to meet her, there is always Betty in the kitchen at this time and day. I did all the previous steps.
Also, when Susan is in the kitchen at this time, the dialogue says that it's Stella, but I see only Susan animations
View attachment 1986930
for those who are cannot meet Stella as me - just use saveeditoronline and change stella_fucked 1/0 (1) to stella_fucked 1/0 (0) . Somehow my MC fucked her before the date)

But now I have another question, how to go to tree house for Lilly path scene? There is no option to arouse her in the pool
Also, there is no option to brainwash Beth in a nighttime

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 80 Votes