estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.2a + Multimod by BrandyYT
Size 757 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port

Reactions: Yahya5555

Alan1999

Sep 9, 2021
I can't seem to trigger Beth's beach interruption scene. I did a check in save editor online and everything was already on 1.
Someone mind checking if it's bugged or I'm just missing something? (Which I think I did not miss anything...)
Same problem in my save.. I can't trigger Beth's beach interruption scene.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I couldn't find a patch so I made my own. Already submitted to LewdPatcher too. Right click save it to the folder called "game".

NOTE: This patch does NOT change the intro, I was too lazy for that. Just ignore it and play the rest of the game.
Hi sorry to ask but how the patch work? I put the patch in the game folder. I start the game... i think i see the tutorial? But afther when the patch start to work? Just to understand Because me MC continue to use they name...
Thank you just to understand if the patch work or not or if i have put in the wrong folder. But i think is the classic game folder in every game.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
Hi sorry to ask but how the patch work? I put the patch in the game folder. I start the game... i think i see the tutorial? But afther when the patch start to work? Just to understand Because me MC continue to use they name...
Thank you just to understand if the patch work or not or if i have put in the wrong folder. But i think is the classic game folder in every game.
The MC will still use their name. Play past the tutorial.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think after all the above, you also have to sneak into the room after watching Stella on the computer. (This was on Tuesday eavening for me) In this scene, you will see Beth in the closet. The next evening, I got a scene where Beth and stella talk about kissing. Mc says to return the next evening. But I had to skip to Friday. Finally, on Saturday, I saw Beth kiss Stella on the lips.

That is what the walkthrough is talking about in 2.0. But you have to see Beth in the closet first before above happens.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Okay. I am having a problem with Beth. The same problem everyone else has. For her I can get to 2.7a and that is it. So, I cannot get the swimming lessons started. Nor does she interrupt Michelle during Sunday breakfast.

For Michelle and Susan, I got all the way to 3.0. and 2.9 for Stella.

For Cloe, 2.5

For Lilly, 2.6 I did see 2 scenes with Lilly at the pool. One scene you are visisible and the other you are invisible.

For Ashley and Julia, Julia interupted Ashley at the fast-food restaurant. That is 2.7a

I have looked repeatedly through the walk through and have found that I have missed nothing. But I must have missed something because I cannot get past 2.7a for Beth.

So, someone please tell me what am I missing that is not in the walk through. Because I have done EVERYTHING in the walk through. But am still missing something.

Reactions: jpostel

psy_reaver

Apr 21, 2022
I don't know how to continue with Cloe and Lilly or talk to Marcus. Don't know how to unlock the city at night.

Any help?? Please.
I happened to visit Susan in her home Tuesday evening and when the scene was done, it was night.

Could enter neighbour's house.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Okay. I am having a problem with Beth. The same problem everyone else has. For her I can get to 2.7a and that is it. So, I cannot get the swimming lessons started. Nor does she interrupt Michelle during Sunday breakfast.

For Cloe, 2.5

For Lilly, 2.6 I did see 2 scenes with Lilly at the pool. One scene you are visisible and the other you are invisible.

For Ashley and Julia, Julia interupted Ashley at the fast-food restaurant. That is 2.7a

I have looked repeatedly through the walk through and have found that I have missed nothing. But I must have missed something because I cannot get past 2.7a for Beth.

So, someone please tell me what am I missing that is not in the walk through. Because I have done EVERYTHING in the walk through. But am still missing something.
Not sure if it helps you but I had the same issue and was able to figure out it was the part with Lilly in the pool. I have no idea how or why, but that was it.

WARNING: If you don't know how to use the renpy console, you can seriously kill your save file.

If you are sure you got all the other Lilly and Cleo stuff done, then go into the console and type

lilly_pool_sucked==True

If that returns "False", then type

lilly_pool_sucked=True

Try again in the kitchen on Sunday

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Not sure if it helps you but I had the same issue and was able to figure out it was the part with Lilly in the pool. I have no idea how or why, but that was it.

WARNING: If you don't know how to use the renpy console, you can seriously kill your save file.

If you are sure you got all the other Lilly and Cleo stuff done, then go into the console and type

lilly_pool_sucked==True

If that returns "False", then type

lilly_pool_sucked=True

Try again in the kitchen on Sunday
THANK YOU!!!!!

That advise did it. I got the BJ scene with Lilly and skipped to Saturday night, then breakfast and Beth complained about being forgotten. THANKS AGAIN.

Reactions: jpostel

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Did someone make or is going to make Signatures' gifs for this game?
It jumped to my top 5 of games found on this Forum as soon as I found it xD

Darthpl

Sep 25, 2019

For Cloe, 2.5

There is a fucking missing step in walkthrough to be at Wednesday or Sunday afternoom in neighbour house and then go to the bathroom and Lilly will be there. Need invisibility. Do it 3 times and then do backyard when Lilly is there one invisible and join

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roshiel

happy395

May 28, 2019
How can call Beth for swimming lessons from the backyard at 0.2.7a
Please.. tell me step by step...because I followed walkthrough and the summons list didn't appear to call Beth for swimming lessons from the backyard
Thx

xortan

Jul 26, 2017
I think I ran into a bug.
So I've progressed too quickly with Julia/Ashley in the library, and basically finished that story line before doing too many things with Beth.

So I'm at the stage where I'm supposed to spy on Beth via the webcam (on Monday/Friday), but what happens is that I make her interested in FFM because the MC liked the experience with Julia/Ashley.
I'm pretty sure she is supposed to see something else, because it doesn't trigger the next part (where she is supposed to peep at Michelle's bedroom).
So yeah, I think the game needs a condition there to see which scene to trigger for Beth, and I'm just stuck.

Reactions: happy395

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Tried to follow fanmade walkthrough, but encountered either bugs or changed content so the only way to unlock things was with the cheat mode. Developer if you watch this an in game hint function would greatly improve this game.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes