GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I don't get the Cleo/Lilly scene ("Visit neighbor's house at Saturday afternoon"), any idea about what can be missing, or just a bug?

twofacejoker

Sep 18, 2022
View attachment 1978099

Overview:
"Ring of Lust" is an adult adventure where you play for Bill, a young man that moved to the house of your father's new wife. The game centered around the establishment of relationships with new family members. One day Bill gets a magical ring and everything was turning round.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-15
Release Date: 2022-10-11
Developer: Votan
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.3a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac:
- MEGA - -
Android
(v0.2.5b): - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: WALKTHROUGH -
Cheat/Gallery/Improvements Mod

Icejin thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1276760 View attachment 1276771 View attachment 1276772 View attachment 1276762 View attachment 1276765 View attachment 1276768 View attachment 1276769 View attachment 1276758 View attachment 1276766 View attachment 1276770 View attachment 1276763 View attachment 1276773
Do anyone know how to unlock massage room

The_Wolf_Piper

Jul 6, 2018
Can someone tell me how to catch Beth / Betty peeping, I think I've done all the scenes in the walkthrough up to the 0.3.8a mark, everything is maxed, but I've never caught Betty peeping on Michelle (there was another mention of catching her peeping earlier around 0.1.9a that I don't think I caught either, but I didn't start using the walkthrough until pretty late in the game so maybe I just didn't notice)
What you do is: Peep on Michelle in the EVENING, but not at NIGHT. The following EVENING, Beth/Betty should be there.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
What you do is: Peep on Michelle in the EVENING, but not at NIGHT. The following EVENING, Beth/Betty should be there.

Didn't work for me either, I tried at night and nothing. The game clearly needs an outline of events to happen at specific time, not an overarc of each other's story. Like for example, certain stories won't progress unless certain events are done. However, in this story, all of the events can happen all at once, and the game doesn't recognize which events NEEDS to be triggered. Which is why I hate sandbox, but I do try a few of them, including this.​

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I've done that many times, can you tell me if it was a big scene? maybe it happened and I just skimmed over it or forgot about it in the tide of other scenes. it doesn't repeat does it?

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
i can't start "Cleo+Lilly"

whenever i go to the neighbors' house on saturday the same thing happens, lilly gives me a blowjob under the table and the scene ends, nothing new happens

and this already happened before this update

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
Man, im stuck when the MC getting invited for dinner from marcus (cleo's husband) and get Lillith under table scene. After that i must visit neighbor again at monday or saturday evening and hear the weird noise. But until i repeat the under table scene i still can't get the noise scene to go to the further steps. Anyone can help me to passing it? Sorry if my english is bad, at least i try my best

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
i can't start "Cleo+Lilly"

whenever i go to the neighbors' house on saturday the same thing happens, lilly gives me a blowjob under the table and the scene ends, nothing new happens

and this already happened before this update
Me too bruh, i cant find how to get the weird noise scene, when i visit neighbor at monday or saturday evening, i just get scene when i must follow Lillith to the train.

hostm

Aug 21, 2018
Hi i'm running into a couples scene that won't trigger like catching beth peeping or beth not knowing how to swim for the beach i have been following the walkthrough but nothing is triggering.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes