hostm

Aug 21, 2018
Hi i'm running into a couples scene that won't trigger like catching beth peeping or beth not knowing how to swim for the beach i have been following the walkthrough but nothing is triggering.

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
i am kinda stuck with michelle. Fucked her when beth was there, anal with susan and enchanting until beth is sitting there with underwear but never got to finger michelle in her sleep. spied her and then went to her room and only a titjob. any ideas what i am missing?

MrSkengman

Jun 2, 2021
I can't seem to get Rati to give me the new tech vision icon next to the phone.
I've completed Cleo's kitchen event, Lilly's dinner and Jessica's gym event.... I go to bed then nothing, Rati doesn't appear and can't move on without the tech vision button.

Any ideas please ??

Reactions: Jammothy

Jammothy

Mar 5, 2020
I can't seem to get Rati to give me the new tech vision icon next to the phone.
I've completed Cleo's kitchen event, Lilly's dinner and Jessica's gym event.... I go to bed then nothing, Rati doesn't appear and can't move on without the tech vision button.

Any ideas please ??
Same, though I am not sure if i have completed Lilly's story as i cannot get Cleo's kitchen event to start, and ive no idea where to go - I have gone to the Family dinner a few times and followed Lilly onto the train until i fuck her thighs but looking at the guide, it says in the 0.1.6a section "Visit Neighbours house at saturday or monday evening /n Check noise" and i cannot tell where in the story i am but i assume around here. I cannot see her in the Garden anymore through the treehouse but i will keep trying. Any tips?

Reactions: MrSkengman

Jammothy

Mar 5, 2020
Same, though I am not sure if i have completed Lilly's story as i cannot get Cleo's kitchen event to start, and ive no idea where to go - I have gone to the Family dinner a few times and followed Lilly onto the train until i fuck her thighs but looking at the guide, it says in the 0.1.6a section "Visit Neighbours house at saturday or monday evening /n Check noise" and i cannot tell where in the story i am but i assume around here. I cannot see her in the Garden anymore through the treehouse but i will keep trying. Any tips?
I say this and the immediate next attempt she is in the pool

MrSkengman

Jun 2, 2021
Not totally sure but you may need to go to treehouse and do the lilly pool scenes a few times. Have you done that yet?

MrSkengman

Jun 2, 2021
the probleme of the game is you can easily get stuck .you can enhance strenth to 10 than you lose the hospital path because you beat jack .
plus a lot of repetition for what? 2 time is fine 3 is ok 5 6 is killing the game
When you get stuck like that is there a way to fix it or just starting from scratch?

circler2002

Dec 5, 2017
Need help, Michelle not trigger Early Morning scene

Ring of Lust 0.3.0a walkthrough
Rati:
1. After Michelle interrupts MH and Susan in the kitchen – visit
living room at Firday in the afternoon. - Done
2. Repeat (this time there will be Michelle) - Done
3. There's optional scene. To get it – click on Rati's butthole before
MH takes his cock out. - Done
Michelle:
1. Get the scene in the living room when Michelle observes Rati's
naked pussy. - Done
2. Visit the kitchen in the early morning - nothing happen

Reactions: extremmx

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You haven't done the Susan stuff as a place to start looking, all the way back to the tech skill on Michelle's phone so she doesn't interrupt you in the hall early morning at least. I have been working through the guide from a fresh save since my old one was a bit janky, and it worked first time.

I'm stuck on the Lilly x Beth 3 some, can't affect her thoughts at night to trigger it, seems to be stuck on the bathroom thoughts flag still. Have I missed a trigger somewhere or it's just busted.
Never mind, I'm dumb, it says Lilly's thoughts.

Last edited:

TakenName97

Oct 17, 2020
Ring of Lust 0.3.8a walkthrough
i can't trigger Michelle (small bonus scene)
i got all the requirements, i don''t get the last part tho Voyeur ?

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
hey seriously... why is this 2.5 stars? i played like a year ago or something and it was a good game. it's a solid 4 stars at least... even if you dont like the story, the renders are really good. Reviewers really need to stop rating the dev instead of the actual game (im assuming that's what's going on cause there is no other explanation).
i gave this game a one star and all my complaints are with the game.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Hate to break it to you but v 0.4.3 is a buggy mess, I got "exception occurred" every 2 or 3 clicks/images. The game/story has gone nowhere in the last 6+months, will it ever have a actual story worth playing? Get it together or cancel the whole thing, it can not go on like this. It looks like you're just milking players for money with the lack of progress in each "update".

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hate to break it to you but v 0.4.3 is a buggy mess, I got "exception occurred" every 2 or 3 clicks/images. The game/story has gone nowhere in the last 6+months, will it ever have a actual story worth playing? Get it together or cancel the whole thing, it can not go on like this. It looks like you're just milking players for money with the lack of progress in each "update".
If your getting "exception occurred" every few clicks you might find it worthwhile trying a fresh install
(I don't remember getting any exceptions, though it should be noted, my memory isn't very good)

Posting the error log is kinda important if you want an actual answer (attach it as a text file),
nobody is going to diagnose your problem with guesswork
Giving info on when exactly these errors occurred and any mods/tampering in play.
My first guess is you changed something in saveeditor that didn't want to be changed. (this game really doesn't like save editor)

Reactions: Thermophob

CasaKilo

Jan 8, 2020
Could someone tell me how to erase all traces of this computer game I want to start from the beginning. Thank you

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes