Nov 16, 2021
In the latest walkthrough, it says in order to trigger Susan's 2nd scene, I need to (1) meet Susan in early morning (2) visit Michelle at night (3) click on smartphone (4) use alarm clock on Tuesday or Friday and meet Susan again in early morning. During meeting with Susan, MC says something like "need to visit Michelle's room to figure out ways to stop her from from enough sleep". I visited Michelle's room at night and all I can do is giving her anal fingering. Also, what does it mean by "clicking on smartphone"? Does it has anything to do with keeping Michelle from getting up early? Because I have no idea about what to do when the phone open up.
Yeah, same here
Edit: Nevermind, i got it, and it wasn't the same problem as you described, mine was simply doing twice the first scene steps, and for your problem,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: homarkc

BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
when is he gonna stop teasing and show some balls deep interacial stuff with cleo and her daugther. the whole stuck in the window thing and other dont really count being he was invisble mostly

Reactions: Budman 1959

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
It is sad that every update per month is just about 5 minutes of new content. I wait about 3 months to update again just to see its not really 20 minutes to play and see something new. The models are good and the story is interesting but its just not enough per update to play every month. But thats just my opinion.

Reactions: Mr.Blackwell

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
It is sad that every update per month is just about 5 minutes of new content. I wait about 3 months to update again just to see its not really 20 minutes to play and see something new. The models are good and the story is interesting but its just not enough per update to play every month. But thats just my opinion.
I'm with you on this.

Reactions: Budman 1959

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
i never play this game before and is this game good ?

Character dynamic and subtle corruption is actually great. Models are not for me but H-scenes are fairly decent and
there is lot of content. Game has badly made open world without ingame hint/walktrough system so you need pdf almost instantly. So I say that if you can playing with guide (it start to be long), game is good.

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
can't get beach with lily and beth it doesn't seem to want to trigger i heven went back and joined lily when swimming and i called beth for swimming practice again what else could i possibly be missing

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
can't get beach with lily and beth it doesn't seem to want to trigger i heven went back and joined lily when swimming and i called beth for swimming practice again what else could i possibly be missing
nevermind i was missing a mother only beach event never waited and swam

Ass licker

Apr 12, 2020
I went to download this update and on mega, noply and anonfile says can't find file so how can I get the latest update

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.4a + IC Patch + Wt by @BrandyYT
Size 772 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
Beth:
1. Make sure you got Beth and Lilly 69 scene
2. Go to neighbor's house and peek into Lilly's room window (there
will be scene with Lilly facefucking Beth with strap on).
3. At Wednesday or Saturday evening go to the living room. (Beth
will speak with Susan).
4.On Tuesday or Thursday evening, connect to Stella's webcam.
5. Go to bed

because I'm stuck at number 1 how to triger number 2 ??

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 80 Votes