alexjr85

Jul 2, 2022
can anyone help me with beth path ??

6.Help Beth with her homework 5 times.
7.Find Beth in all the location by clicking on her.

i have already help beth with her homework 25 times already

HELP MEE THANK YOU!!

yasserdwayneiv

Sep 22, 2019
can anyone help me with beth path ??

6.Help Beth with her homework 5 times.
7.Find Beth in all the location by clicking on her.

i have already help beth with her homework 25 times already

HELP MEE THANK YOU!!
just dont skip time or days when tutoring her and it will trigger automatically

alexjr85

Jul 2, 2022
just dont skip time or days when tutoring her and it will trigger automatically
i been doing as what u say but nothing happened at all

i been helping her 10 times already

how many times do i need to help her ?

been stuck here for 3 days

i been doing it on tuesday and thursday only
the rest of the day i been working , gym and been taking a nap

will beth say in other days or only tuesday and thursday only that beth will ask to play hide and seek

is it in the room or in the living ?

can you help me pls ?

Last edited:

yasserdwayneiv

Sep 22, 2019
i been doing as what u say but nothing happened at all

i been helping her 10 times already

how many times do i need to help her ?

been stuck here for 3 days

i been doing it on tuesday and thursday only
the rest of the day i been working , gym and been taking a nap

will beth say in other days or only tuesday and thursday only that beth will ask to play hide and seek

is it in the room or in the living ?

can you help me pls ?
you can help her study any day of the week in the afternoon and not just Tuesday and Thursday,, i tried 5 days in a row and it triggered automatically i don't remember which day

Reactions: olololo1234

Squishyx3

Aug 2, 2020
How can i undo Michelle going to Restaurant. I cheated Money and now its trying to go to the Restaurant even if i remove the Money with the Console again?

Sadly i got no Save without it anymore, realized to late that it triggers stuff

alexjr85

Jul 2, 2022
you can help her study any day of the week in the afternoon and not just Tuesday and Thursday,, i tried 5 days in a row and it triggered automatically i don't remember which day
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

LILLY PATH
i've met alan and marcus and went to eat dinner with them more then once to trigger the next event . on step (4 Visit neighbor's house at Monday or Saturday at the evening.) when i go to visit the neighbour's house at monday and saturday at the evening there is no check for the nosie option just old event with lilly on the train.

and how do i do this on beth path

Minigame with Beth:

1. Repeat the 69 scene.
2. Win the minigame.
3. Now you're able to visit girl's room at nights. But for now there is nothing to do there.

can you help me thank you

yasserdwayneiv

Sep 22, 2019
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

LILLY PATH
i've met alan and marcus and went to eat dinner with them more then once to trigger the next event . on step (4 Visit neighbor's house at Monday or Saturday at the evening.) when i go to visit the neighbour's house at monday and saturday at the evening there is no check for the nosie option just old event with lilly on the train.

Minigame with Beth:

1. Repeat the 69 scene.
2. Win the minigame.
3. Now you're able to visit girl's room at nights. But for now there is nothing to do there.

can you help me thank you
for the 69 mini game go to your room in the afternoon and select call bety to study math, then practice 69 will appear do it twice and the mini game trigger automatically
for the lilly path!
did you complete the train scenes by becoming invisible and arousing her with the power each time!!

alexjr85

Jul 2, 2022
for the 69 mini game go to your room in the afternoon and select call bety to study math, then practice 69 will appear do it twice and the mini game trigger automatically
for the lilly path!
did you complete the train scenes by becoming invisible and arousing her with the power each time!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH

LILLY PATH
yes i did it for quite few time until cumming in the thigh after that she gone

alexjr85

Jul 2, 2022
for the lilly path!
BETH PATH
How do i call beth to go into my room ?

i did as u say ( i go into my room in the afternoon but it didn't show select call beth to study math )

Last edited:

DealsOff

Dec 1, 2017
BETH PATH
How do i call beth to go into my room ?

i did as u say ( i go into my room in the afternoon but it didn't show select call beth to study math )
There is a WT pretty sure it is stated in the WT. All you need is to "reject" Beth advances when teaching her then Stella will enter the room and chase u out.

Nov 16, 2021
Yes, i see the smartphone but i can't click it because the MC start to finger her. How did you do it?
I'm sorry I took so long to answer
Try what I did, doing the first scenes steps twice, for me worked ... if that don't work, then I don't know
But, if all that fail, here is a save file just at the moment to click the phone

Last edited:

soulkun94

Mar 30, 2020
I finally done this fkn Quest with BETH and her fkn swimming class AND NOW I'm stuck again visit Cleo at night, yohhh I CANT, so dont waste your time with this pillar of garbage: THE game
Nvm I had one missing scene with Cleo at her Bathroom, LETS FKN GOOOOO!!!!

alexjr85

Jul 2, 2022
LILLY PATH

Minigame with Beth:

1. Repeat the 69 scene.
2. Win the minigame.

can anyone help me again ?

sircrims

Sep 20, 2016
make shure u get that scene of 0.3.8a :

Ashley:
1.Complete previous scenes with library ghost
2. Visit library in the afternoon and choose “learn more” option and
became invisible.
3. Repeat but don't become invisible.

(Visit library right after that afternoon scene in the evening. Done that on Thursday)

and 0.4.0a:
Ashley+Julia :
1.Make sure you have had your first sex with Ashley.
2.Visit library in the afternoon
ty my dude

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes