the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.4.5a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Roy

Apr 22, 2017
Here is the 4.5a update sorry he didn't provide google drive so rip. As always link contain both PC and Mac version and i attach the walkthrough

Mega

Changelog:

- Lilly's storyline continued

- Beach scene with Michelle

- Beach scene with Stella

- Beach scene with Beth

- Bonus scene with Cleo

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements.
there is a little mistake in the walthrough it say twice Ring of Lust 0.4.4a walkthrough it might be confusing

rayllis689

Apr 14, 2018
I've tried again, and again, and again to get into this game, but the english is so poor it gives me a headache trying to understand what's beening said, which is a damn shame given how good the models look

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Damn! I played this game over two years ago and it was grind as f*ck. Boring repetitions of the same action, over and over and over again, to get to ONE scene. Is it still the same or has something changed?
I mean, the Milf was HOT and so were the other characters, but not enough to justify the effort!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Damn! I played this game over two years ago and it was grind as f*ck. Boring repetitions of the same action, over and over and over again, to get to ONE scene. Is it still the same or has something changed?
I mean, the Milf was HOT and so were the other characters, but not enough to justify the effort!
our life is a grinding =) you go to work where grind for money. after work you go to home where grind for eat or sex or sleep.
life is a grinding baby, life is a grinding =)

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
So WT says we can pick any girl at the beach now, but i dont get any choice its just beth with the gloryhole each time.
Bug?

Edit: NVM, fixed itself somehow? I just played thru a few weeks and got the option...

Last edited:

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
can someone tell me what changes in relationships with this patch?

in my game apparently nothing has changed...

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes