Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here is 4.3a

Both Download link contain the PC and Mac version along with the walkthrough, but i will attach it for those ppl

Changelog:

- Cleo's storyline continued

- Beth and Stella's storyline continued

- Bonus scene with Stella

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.4.3a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Can't trigger 4.2 Cleo scene cleaning the pool. Ate her under the table but every time I go to clean the pool it does not offer me a new scene. Only put lotion on her and increase her lust. Any help?

MrTM

May 6, 2019
is beth stil virgin ???
I haven't gotten a scene for that, but the walkthrough (for 0.4.1a+) said
"After popping Beth's cherry take...."
My game could be bugged, I have no idea. All I've seen is BJ and anal for her. Its one of the reasons "sandbox" games don't do to well.

edit: I unren'd it and yup she gets popped.

Last edited:
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Scenes with Michelle and Ashley loop.

Michelle's, the scene when you eat her out in the kitchen. After already banging her multiple times.
Ashley, when you've popped her cherry and come back for seconds she yells she's still unpopped.

Zooch

Jul 9, 2021
hey seriously... why is this 2.5 stars? i played like a year ago or something and it was a good game. it's a solid 4 stars at least... even if you dont like the story, the renders are really good. Reviewers really need to stop rating the dev instead of the actual game (im assuming that's what's going on cause there is no other explanation).

• Angry
Reactions: Goblina Lover

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
hey seriously... why is this 2.5 stars? i played like a year ago or something and it was a good game. it's a solid 4 stars at least... even if you dont like the story, the renders are really good. Reviewers really need to stop rating the dev instead of the actual game (im assuming that's what's going on cause there is no other explanation).
Because of bugged state of game...

Reactions: Zooch
2.50 star(s) 81 Votes