negative1

Jun 5, 2017
The reason some people are getting stuck is some of the sympathy values require an exact number. If you console change them or manage to skip one value at the wrong time through regular gameplay then those events never happen. This makes the whole chain of events never trigger.

The Developer should change those events so they do not have things like charx_sympathy==7 for the trigger. It should be something like charx_sympathy>=7 and event_handjob = False

Reactions: jpostel

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i see this game marked as incest. summary doesn't make it seem like there should be incest. (unless that's patreon cover story).

Caesar26

Jan 10, 2019
I can't see stella's boyfriend anymore,i Saw him once and never again after that, so i'm stuck with stella's path ( sorry for my english i'm french)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I do not know why, but in my case the game ends immediately after the masturbation of my aunt in the living room, I downloaded both full and compressed versions but continuous same, a few dialogues at the beginning and immediately after this scene goes to the main menu.
From what I see in the changelog, the game should contain definitely more content, so I do not know why it does not work as it should.
I will also add that the same was with the previous version of the game 0.0.4a.
Anyone have any idea why this is happening to me?

Danny95

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone found how to get the new scenes with Michelle and Stella ?
Susan has 1 new scene where she sleeps on the couch in the living room at night.
Use the ring on her. Enjoy.

Edit : Also Use the ring of lust on the library chick. Not sure how many times is needed but once you get to the amount study and she'll ask to help her out. Enjoy.

New bathroom scene with Michelle. Peek on her in the bathroom. HJ/BJ scene
New scene in your room with Michelle when you select jerk off. (lingerie scene) BJ scene
After you get the lingerie scene peek on Michelle again while she changes. She'll wear the lingerie and some extra shots of her ass.
Then at night the jerk off (while she sleeping) scene she'll be wearing the lingerie.
Max development reached.

Stella scene : Check her webcam feed. Dildo BJ. Then in the morning go to peek. The door will be closed and she'll come out and invite you in. Enjoy BJ scene. Maximum develoment reached.
That's it.

i cant trigger event of new bathroom scene he just keeps spying nothing more

Reactions: jpostel

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
i cant trigger event of new bathroom scene he just keeps spying nothing more
Try doing all of Michelle's events a couple times again.
Usually you have to do an older event a couple of times before the new scene triggers.
Unfortunately there's no way of knowing which event it is.

Reactions: luisar018

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Somehow got more scenes with beth and michelle, but can't get further with stella.
Can't see her boyfriend and no webcam scenes besides the "light" masturbation at evening and also no new scenes in the morning after.

Edit: Also no choices to talk to Rati in room whenever during the day.

Reactions: luisar018

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

How to get 0.0.4 content in
How to get 0.0.5 content in

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes