Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Latest version for Mac users:

Reactions: kishanth1234

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Somehow got more scenes with beth and michelle, but can't get further with stella.
Can't see her boyfriend and no webcam scenes besides the "light" masturbation at evening and also no new scenes in the morning after.

Edit: Also no choices to talk to Rati in room whenever during the day.
last I got with Beth was the bed/sofa scenes. With Michelle it was her shaking the ass when you spy on her.

For Stella, its the webcam scene where you can watch her masturbate. After that nothing triggers, even though someone posted a walkthrough some posts back where it suggest you should have a 2nd encounter with her boyfriend and follow him to a gym.

Game not to bad, just no real way of know how triggers fire is ... annoying. Hint's could be in order :p

Reactions: luisar018

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I'm done with this game.

Way to convoluted and I suspect buggy as hell - Scenes seem to come out of nowhere after having met som equota (which is bs imo, as I've grinded affectionpoints? with all characters whenever the opportunity bids itself).

Writing is not much better - loads of typos (not that big of a problem) and amateurish writing and character dialogue (which will probably get better in time, hopefully).

Renders aren't the best either - aswell as posing of characters. Speaking of characters, not a bad cast of ladies but needs some work still.

Bottom-line is: work on the coding some more and practise writing in all aspects. I really don't like that a game makes me complain to a forum every time I am stuck just because I can't seem to figure out how to advance further with one single character for one single scene because I have to.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm done with this game.

Way to convoluted and I suspect buggy as hell - Scenes seem to come out of nowhere after having met som equota (which is bs imo, as I've grinded affectionpoints? with all characters whenever the opportunity bids itself).

Writing is not much better - loads of typos (not that big of a problem) and amateurish writing and character dialogue (which will probably get better in time, hopefully).

Renders aren't the best either - aswell as posing of characters. Speaking of characters, not a bad cast of ladies but needs some work still.

Bottom-line is: work on the coding some more and practise writing in all aspects. I really don't like that a game makes me complain to a forum every time I am stuck just because I can't seem to figure out how to advance further with one single character for one single scene because I have to.
It's mostly about complement the characters in the morning, train your skills, collect lust points, and use the ring whenever you get the chance. There is a lot of rinse and repeat scenes until you trigger the next ones. Triggers can be anything from be at a certain location, jack off in the evening, or take a shower. Some require several steps to it, and then its just a matter of find the right sequence to do things.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah can understand that.
Wish the game had something to nudge us in the right direction. Like a hint or quest line for each character. So we know where to look.
Now it just feels like we're smashing all the buttons hoping something happens.

Will keep an eye on this game though. I really like Michelle's model and it has animations. I'm a simple man. I see animated boobs, i like. XD

Reactions: \EGOIST

flashertoy

May 29, 2017
i am stuck in the time. the time goes not further. i can make everything thousands time but nothing happen.
when i try to go to my room he tries to develop the ring and i cant make anything other.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
my post got skipped so i'll ask in a simpler way.

how is this game incest if they aren't related to you?

Reactions: Paprika

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
my post got skipped so i'll ask in a simpler way.

how is this game incest if they aren't related to you?
I'm guessing originally the maker had intended for the step mom to be the mom and the step sisters to be the sisters. Probably because of patreon cracking down on any incest games he changed that.
Or maybe the maker just thinks step mother and sisters are still incest idk.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so there is no incest and there is no incest patch?

i think incest should be taken off from the tags and genre. it will make it less confusing when searching through games if non-incest games stopped showing up.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Updated my with compressed version for MAC

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
I'm confused as to which version this is. The thread name and main info in the OP say v0.0.5a, but the changelog says v0.1.5a.

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes