pj13

Apr 22, 2018
0.0.5b was released a while back and is available for the public on his patreon.
Link:
Changelog:
-Continued Michelle's path
-Continued Susan's path
-Continued Beth's path
-Scene with Cleo
-Added buttons to skip day time
-Various bugfixes and improvements

0.0.6a was released a couple of days ago but it's only for patreons though.

0.0.5b tips to get to the new content:
Cleo : Go outside, go for walk you should run into her. No sexual content for now :(
Beth : Tuesday thursday living room in the evning, night+ take naps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Susan : living room in the evening night
Michelle : peek on her changing in the evening and enter her bedroom at night to jerk off.

Reactions: Doom64HD3D
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.0.5b!

PC (166MB): - - - -
Mac (160MB): - - - -

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Maybe I played it wrong, but it ends when you see your aunt masturbating?
The game will give you a message "you have reached maximum development with this character..." when you've gotten all the scenes you can get with a character.
I'm guessing you mean Susan. No her masturbating on the couch while she sleeps, while giving you a BJ, isn't the end of her content.
Keep doing the event. Eventually she'll wake up and give you a BJ.

Note it could be that you have to do her other event "BJ under the table at breakfast" a couple of times. Not 100 % sure about what triggers the new event.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I must say that this game is in the perfect stage for a guy like me, a plain and simple BJ fan (as opposite, for example, to most refinate and sybarite gentlemen who are into "pregnant furry watersports while grandpa is watching" kind of things).

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
Having your dick sucked by your mom, your 2 sisters and your aunt not incest?
Just curious, exactly what country are you from?
I start the game, and I'm meeting my "step-mom" for the first time, a character heavily featured in the screenshots, this after an explanation that you're going to visit your whole step-family on your father's side.

There is no incest patch.

What am I missing?

Edit: Yep, not the first to complain about this. This game is not incest, and the tags are misleading.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I start the game, and I'm meeting my "step-mom" for the first time, a character heavily featured in the screenshots, this after an explanation that you're going to visit your whole step-family on your father's side.

There is no incest patch.

What am I missing?
Hm, curious, I used all saves and characters are mom, sis etc. Also started now a new game with last version, and same thing. Sorry friend, don't know how to help.

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes