Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
The difference is whether he is thinking about her or talking to her. He wouldn't address her as "stepmom".
i.e. "Stepmooom, have you seen my other sock?"
I think I fixed most of those and changed the MC to my first name Phil but in the script on define the character you can replace it to your own name.... the updates... if we ever get decent/quantity of content, not much in this update, it may need a mod.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Can someone make a Proper English Translation for this ? It seams very Interesting BUT, I can not follow the Story with The Way it is Written. Example: A Female Version of Apostle Paul , ??????? WTF???? Does the Author mean "An Angel", Possibly?? That would make a lot more sense in That Sentence.

Reactions: luisar018

magus448

May 22, 2018
Whenever I go the the sisters' room it keeps replaying the same Stella scene no matter what time of day.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
This is not incest.
it's mandated incest. At least where sex with grade 1 relatives (father, mother, sister, brother) is concerned. I've been told you need to divorce or dissolve the family bonds before relations are allowed.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Is this game worth it i see some tags i like such as incest and mind control so id be willing to give it a shot provided it is not to grindy

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I was wondering why I can't get to the point of:
1) locating the gym
2) get stella to breakup with jake
turns out those events will never trigger.

Found another bug. if you've progressed far enough with stella where she gives you BJ but haven't tutored beth yet,
the code will never take you to where you tutor beth.

I've modified so that it will, but don't know if the dev(s) will pickup on it & update it in future releases...

angella

Jan 29, 2018
some times i can not go inside the Home and whenever i am inside the Home ...same scene/events coming ....can anyone help by lookung my save file ??...

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
I was wondering why I can't get to the point of:
1) locating the gym
2) get stella to breakup with jake
turns out those events will never trigger.

Found another bug. if you've progressed far enough with stella where she gives you BJ but haven't tutored beth yet,
the code will never take you to where you tutor beth.

I've modified so that it will, but don't know if the dev(s) will pickup on it & update it in future releases...
I can't run the game.
====================================================
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/house_outside.rpy", line 66: expected statement.
day_time+=1
^

File "game/house_outside.rpy", line 78: expected statement.
day_time+=1
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sun Mar 24 01:37:24 2019

angella

Jan 29, 2018
I can't run the game.
====================================================
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/house_outside.rpy", line 66: expected statement.
day_time+=1
^

File "game/house_outside.rpy", line 78: expected statement.
day_time+=1
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sun Mar 24 01:37:24 2019
i also facing the same problem...

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
The only scene I'm missing is with Michelle in her bedroom at night the Titjob and masturbation scene , all I get is mc fapping away to the sight of her halfnaked boobs :p

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes