Player123

Aug 2, 2018
I cant get the sisters content to progress, i have most of the other girls content finished, iv met her boyfriend but not seen the gym appear nor seen more then her play with herself on cam and just a naked glimps of her when spying in the mornig, iv repeated spying and web cam loads but no progress. Anyone have any ideas?
Same here with me. Completed every character, Only Stella's part left

FOzzie4u

Jan 10, 2019
After meeting with boyfriend, you have to get the ring to talk to you again. Flirt with her a few more times in the morning and the ring will offer to trick the boyfriend. You'll go to the gym for a whole new scene, then home again for another.

After this, and a few more breakfasts, you can pop in in the morning for a completely different scene.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think I got it all, susan scene is at kitchen afternoon when she visits, michelle is while spying her change in her room, Cleo is at backyard, and beth there is a continuation of nap scene at afternoon and a new scene where you spy on her invisible

you need 150 lust points to turn invisible and watch beth, cleo and michelle

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Ring of Lust [v0.0.6f] [Votan] - Original Size: 1.53GB
Updated 2019-04-11
Download PC (93MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ronarudo

Jan 7, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Ring of Lust [v0.0.6a] [Votan] - Original Size: 1.53GB

Download PC (93MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I LOVE YOU

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes