maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
I think there is still a bug in the library where you cant go futher in a new game because Ashley_met trigger over go julia

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There's actually nothing wrong with that event taking place as long as you complete the pre-reqs
Could you tell me What the prerequisites are exactly? I look at the walkthrough, but nothing seems conclusive or rather I can't see what I'm supposedly missing.

Also, in the walkthrough it says I need to compliment Stella 10 times in the morning, to trigger that instead of just spying MC talks to her. That never happens, no matter how often I compliment her.
Weird thing is, I got the first Jake scene, but nothing else happens, like following him.

I so hate that this game has no open stats and no hint system. Stupid primitive sandbox BS.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Just want to inform you that I found a bug in the home screen where the text pops out, but the home screen is still open but the text still shows up from the game. Not sure if it is the dev made it by accident or not, but I feel like telling you just in case
do you have a save file for this error?

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
went through ,now it seems to repeat itself. i can`t get back in house,and only stuck in town or neighbors, change days and BJ at breakfast, day does not change to night.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Having an issue at the library were I go meet the librarian and after a few times of getting books and being kicked to the map i am now stuck in a loop were I am unable to go inside the house and all I am able to do is skip a day

Edit: this is after meeting the other girl near the seats and shelves when mentions need to find a way to deal with her that I get this loop

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Having an issue at the library were I go meet the librarian and after a few times of getting books and being kicked to the map i am now stuck in a loop were I am unable to go inside the house and all I am able to do is skip a day

Edit: this is after meeting the other girl near the seats and shelves when mentions need to find a way to deal with her that I get this loop
This is the end of content for the library for now. There's a message about it in-game.

Aceyx3

Apr 17, 2018
Any save files available, I'm kinda stuck at the same point, looping again and again.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
This is the end of content for the library for now. There's a message about it in-game.
ahh but why am i not able to back into the house? that is my main issue and why it made me think that it was an error despite the message saying that it was the end of content with that npc as its nothing more than a loop

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
ahh but why am i not able to back into the house? that is my main issue and why it made me think that it was an error despite the message saying that it was the end of content with that npc as its nothing more than a loop
That I can't tell you, but yeah, that does seem like a bug.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
error is been fixed.

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Beth doesn't talk to me about Homework and because of this the Library won't show up on my Map....
I watched TV with her like 1718 Times ...
What to do?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
this is my save if anyone wants it its 100%on all paths i belive enless there is more on beth after the morning shower

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes