Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
does "Walk inside" not highlight when you hover over it?
I don't see anything that causes it (I haven't encountered that problem)
but I've changed it so that you end up inside instead of outside. hope it helps (below attachment, if you want to try it out)
Thanks, since I have the same problem. But - the question may sound stupid - where do I have to put this file to? I still haven't found an existing file with this name to overwrite it. :unsure:

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Thanks, since I have the same problem. But - the question may sound stupid - where do I have to put this file to? I still haven't found an existing file with this name to overwrite it. :unsure:
place it in the RingofLust-0.0.6a-pc\game folder

Arn97170

Jul 23, 2017
hey guys, I'm stuck for stella and her boyfriend. I already had the first meeting with then about 15 days his past and nothing, is there a bug or something like that?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
hey guys, I'm stuck for stella and her boyfriend. I already had the first meeting with then about 15 days his past and nothing, is there a bug or something like that?
to achive the second meeting the only way i found was a concel camand it seemd to be buged not sure what brakes it but the code was some where in this forum so use the search at up of page

Reactions: luisar018

airze

Feb 8, 2018
huh im pretty sure i had everything done except for this but i guess i have more to do do you know how to get the previous updates content?
not sure what you have done but if you have done all but her you can just download the save i posted if the seen is all you want its a 100% save but as far as telling you what you missed you could make a save and post it and i could look but not sure how much ill be

Reactions: luisar018

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP with v0.0.6f. This is a bugfix release, so if you weren't having any issues, there's probably no reason to download.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
can someone please help me figure out what im missing from my save thanks it's Michelle's content

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Updated OP with v0.0.6f. This is a bugfix release, so if you weren't having any issues, there's probably no reason to download.
so nothing was added just bug fix's thank was just going to ask that good think i looked before asking also has anyone founded out if there is only the new shower scene with Beth in the update i have asked before but never got a reply so i'm asking again if there is more after some info on where you get it would be great also the scene i'm refuring to is the one using invis

Reactions: Jeepster

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I was wondering the same thing, everything seemed fine on play thru yesterday or this afternoon. Unren it and look thru pictures, but not sure if that worked with this one.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I was wondering the same thing, everything seemed fine on play thru yesterday or this afternoon. Unren it and look thru pictures, but not sure if that worked with this one.
i beleave unren do work on it but as far as looking thru pictures not sure it would be of much help but i dont remamber it saying at the end of the seen that that was all for this version and if it didnt that means normaly theres moreso if anyone dos the scene and sees it plz tell use also if someone finds how to trigger the next one after it if there is one plz try to share how you got it

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes