CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
mods, can you please remove incest from this game's tags? i haven't seen an incest patch. it's been non-incest longer then it has been incest. once an incest patch is out, then maybe restore the tag.

i'm asking this because other sites that are used to find actual incest games are putting this game under incest, when it has no incest in it.
Thanks for the report. I have removed incest from tags. However, we don't control what other websites put in tags.
Since most of them are using bots to copy from this site, I guess that tag will disappear from most of those other sites with the next release.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
After going out, meeting the neighbour and taking over the librarian, I can't enter the house!!! I'm stuck outside, if in front of the house I choose "Walk inside" pops up the city map.

Reactions: luisar018

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
After going out, meeting the neighbour and taking over the librarian, I can't enter the house!!! I'm stuck outside, if in front of the house I choose "Walk inside" pops up the city map.
did you do the library late so it was night when you got out? I know I had that bug, could not enter house because I did library too late, but reloaded and worked again

is the 6f version just fixes? I dont remember last update had much content, or was it bugs that was fixed that prevented me from progressing ?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
you can also find walkthrough under the download section where it says EXTRAS
that walkthrough is for back at v0.0.2 or 0.0.3 there has not been a updated one nor will there from the looks of things or at lest not one from the dev...

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
did you do the library late so it was night when you got out? I know I had that bug, could not enter house because I did library too late, but reloaded and worked again

is the 6f version just fixes? I dont remember last update had much content, or was it bugs that was fixed that prevented me from progressing ?
I will try an earlyer save and try the event again. I don't know when i did the library event, is a little confusing that i need to look over the time couse stupid Bill never gets tired.

Jul 18, 2017
6f and still full of bugs, visiting the neighbour or the library at night breaks the game.
Library daytime check isn't at first place so it didn't get executed when you have met ashley or have the invisibility upgrade, and neighbour didn't even check the time.
So the daytime advance to 5 wich breaks the game.

If you have the invisibility upgrade before you do the library, you completely skip the library content with Julia.
And the sayer name change from Susan to Stella at the afternoon kitchen bj.

Balik98

Apr 12, 2019
Can someone help , I'm stuck on a Saturday and it's not moving forward and when I skip day trying to get it working it kicks me out to the map and won't let me back into the house

Jul 18, 2017
Ok found 2 more bugs, one is a minor bug that that exeeds julias lust to 16 (15 should be max) and one prevents you from seeing Stellas end game content.
I fixed all my found bugs in the attached files. Library is more a workaround because i dont know what the dev intends to do there, if you already met Ashley you still get to see all Julia content until you fuck Julia and have Julia lust and math maxed.
The Ashley meet scene now triggers if you fucked Julia and have math and Julia lust at max. (checking if the invisible feature is unlocked makes no sense to me at the moment ( shouldn't break save compability with future versions of the game )).
Also fixed wrong sayer name at afternoon kitchen bj Susan.
Two daytime check fixes, visiting the neighbour and the library shouldn't be possible anymore at night.
Fixed wrong "check" that prevent you from seeing Stellas end content ( follow Jack, unlock gym).
Visiting the front door of the house or the world map ( depending where you are atm, should reset the daytime to 4 and make the game playable again ).

I didn't test all the fixes (the gane at least starts) for now. If there are still problems, bugs just reply or write me a message and i fix them up tomorrow. It is already pretty late here and i am tired so i only testet the fixes that i made yesterday if they are 100% working.

Just extract to the the game folder overwrite the excisting files!

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I found myself a bug for the first time, and I'm sharing that bug file. What triggered the bug, repeatedly studying math since I thought I could use a day to study I went to the library and study... 10 times in the same day more than you are allowed to apparently

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
that walkthrough is for back at v0.0.2 or 0.0.3 there has not been a updated one nor will there from the looks of things or at lest not one from the dev...
Here is my file were I added two updates to the 0.0.3 walkthrough that others here posted in this thread.

This is not my work, I just copy pasted them into the file, just to make that clear.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here is my file were I added two updates to the 0.0.3 walkthrough that others here posted in this thread.

This is not my work, I just copy pasted them into the file, just to make that clear.
Thanks. Updated OP

yvester69

Mar 17, 2019
i have a question , is there something more for beth after jerk scene in bed ? they say that i need a reason for beth to be in my bedroom but i can't find it.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes