thegiggling

Feb 25, 2017
After reading the changelog I think incest has been removed from the game in this bugfix version 0.06f.....

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
found a game breaking bug after the library opens up i cant enter the house anymore ,clicking walk inside just opens the map again

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i roughly compared the script.rpy file with the one from version 0.0.6a and there i saw that he changed the word sister to stepsister there and a sentence on the intro where he said our new family to his new family and a few sentence

Wallnut

Jan 20, 2017
Sometimes I wish I never found this site, go back to my ignorant life where I would come across these games every so often and get to enjoy those little gems. One of the worst feelings is being caught up on the currently airing TV show your watching and having to wait a whole week to see the next episode...........well this is like being caught up on 40 shows at once and having to wait MONTHS for the next episode and sometimes you wait 3-4 months for an episode that isn't even an episode.......its just a teaser for a new episode......or bug fixes............seeing one of your favorite shows pop up in the "Latest Updates" section only to have it be a chapter full of nothing or......bug fixes.......is the kind of thing that makes you start losing your hair well before the appropriate age. Sometimes I'd just like to lose this site for a year or two.....probably only to come back and see a bunch of abandoned games......there is no victory here......

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Far as I remember, she was never his mom, just the new wife of his father, but were the girls his actual half-sisters?

Or am I remembering it completely wrong?

Reactions: luisar018

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
mods, can you please remove incest from this game's tags? i haven't seen an incest patch. it's been non-incest longer then it has been incest. once an incest patch is out, then maybe restore the tag.

i'm asking this because other sites that are used to find actual incest games are putting this game under incest, when it has no incest in it.

the link says ver 2, but it goes to the latest version.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Uhh, are scenes and everyting completely tied to the skill levels/relationship stats ( I guess that's what I'd call it from the complements in the morning) or something? Had the invisibility skill and went into the bathroom in the morning and there was dialog about the MC and Beth/Betty(?) blowing the MC already and I just now got the Library and there's talk about the MC and her enjoying messing around even though I've never met her.

DLhimself

Sep 17, 2018
anyone has a full save up to version 6? i've done everything i can in the game, but there are a lot of contents that won't trigger for some reason...(found out after unpacking the images). thank you

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes