Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Sometimes I wish I never found this site, go back to my ignorant life where I would come across these games every so often and get to enjoy those little gems. One of the worst feelings is being caught up on the currently airing TV show your watching and having to wait a whole week to see the next episode...........well this is like being caught up on 40 shows at once and having to wait MONTHS for the next episode and sometimes you wait 3-4 months for an episode that isn't even an episode.......its just a teaser for a new episode......or bug fixes............seeing one of your favorite shows pop up in the "Latest Updates" section only to have it be a chapter full of nothing or......bug fixes.......is the kind of thing that makes you start losing your hair well before the appropriate age. Sometimes I'd just like to lose this site for a year or two.....probably only to come back and see a bunch of abandoned games......there is no victory here......
Thats some next level shit broo.. well why don't ya get yourself a beautiful gf and enjoy life..

norali

Nov 23, 2018
i cant get the new scene with michelle... i have 150 lust and visit while changing in her room but same thing happens. I've already let her jerk off like million times, is there other prereq i should know?

norali

Nov 23, 2018
New bathroom scene with Michelle. Peek on her in the bathroom. HJ/BJ scene

I cant get to this (copied from walkthrough on OP)

Reactions: luisar018

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP with v0.07a, and here's my compressed version for PC and Mac. Enjoy!
Original size are 1.74GB for Mac and 1.76GB for PC.

This build is unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed version to the developer.
If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (158MB):
- - - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
just fyi, i've updated the post linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.0.7a.
Hi mate unfortunately there is a bug that I cannot go in in my house anymore and now I'm blocked and I don't have saves to reload and try

Ps: is there a way to rollback? Reading the touching instructions is not

Reactions: luisar018

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
To achieve new sex scene with Michelle, wake up early in the morning (be sure you have enough lust) and go to the kitchen.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi mate unfortunately there is a bug that I cannot go in in my house anymore and now I'm blocked and I don't have saves to reload and try

Ps: is there a way to rollback? Reading the touching instructions is not
um, you have no <back> button on your phone or pad?

Magic666

Jul 23, 2017
Whats the update for stelle and beth?
For Stella youll have to watch her Webcam...
For Cleo youll have to go to the backyard with enough lust energy...
till now i didnt figured out what to do for Beth...

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes