Jul 13, 2018
For Stella youll have to watch her Webcam...
For Cleo youll have to go to the backyard with enough lust energy...
For Rati you have to jerk off at evening choosing "she won't come at all"
For beth take a nap in the afternoon?
Also theres something if you visit her in the living room in the evening, not sure if its new

warped

Jul 27, 2017
What am I supposed to just finished meeting Stella's boyfriend for the first time and now I am stuck on what to do?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I know exactly what's going through the MC's head right there.

Listen to the ground
There is movement all around
There is something goin' down
And I can feel it
On the waves of the air
There is dancin' out there
If it's somethin' we can share
We can steal it
And that sweet city woman
She moves through the light
Controlling my mind and my soul
When you reach out for me
Yeah, and the feelin' is right
Then I get night fever, night fever
We know how to do it
Gimme that night fever, night fever
We know how to show it
Here I am
Prayin' for this moment to last
Livin' on the music so fine
Borne on the wind
Makin' it mine
Night fever, night fever
We know how to do it
Gimme that night fever, night fever
We know how to show it

Or something like that.

• Love
Reactions: GVictor

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
@votan please tell me the bad 18th century grammar is due to bad translation and not just horrible writing. Renders are nice, story from what i could tell was decent but the writing is just plain horrible for english readers.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
new content resume:
-Michelle: wake up early and go to the kitchen, 150 lust needed, repeat until ending message
-Stella: watch her webcam until you see her masturbating with dildo, them get 150 lust and tutor beth at afternoon at girls room everyday until you get a new scene, that's all
-Julia: go to the library, raise her lust, them ask for help to study, that's all
-neighbor: get 200 lust and go to the backyard, last scene is one where she is doing yoga, repeat until you get it
-Rati: just jack off at evening and choose to not call michelle, that's all

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I have a question, hopefully someone out there can help. Please... I have played this game four times and cannot get the Stella scene were Jake comes back the second time. I have done the five arousing scenes then the ten (your the best sister scenes). Exactly... I met Jake and then had the scene where MC and Stella talk about Jake. But I cannot get the second Jake scene to the Gym. What the heck am I missing. When the walkthrough says repeat operation do I do another ten and five???

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I found a bug(?): after fucking Julie in the library, with this new girl reading along, I can not return into the house: both choices send me into the city. Save attached

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hrm, i don't have the library at all, why??

edit: nevermind, had to cheat a bit via console but it opened up for me., i think the 2nd jake meeting is in a future update tho.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
i think the 2nd jake meeting is in a future update tho.
It actually is. It wasn't working for me either until someone on this thread mencioned a comand to directly call the event. Just gotta search.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Julia's event is broken. "Now is the perfect time to increase her excitement" just makes you leave the library with nothing happening

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Julia's event is broken. "Now is the perfect time to increase her excitement" just makes you leave the library with nothing happening
No, it isn't, you just gotta keep doing that and checking the option to study, then you'll get it.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Yes it's bugged.This is what happens and all i could do now is increase my math by like 3 or 4 points,then nothing. If that's the only content then i guess i'm wrong, but i doubt it
297654 297658 297660

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes