Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Yes it's bugged.This is what happens and all i could do now is increase my math by like 3 or 4 points,then nothing. If that's the only content then i guess i'm wrong, but i doubt it
When you raise her lust nothing happens. You know how grindy this game is, you just have to keep doing that until the option to study gives you something new.

Erikico

Feb 17, 2018
I have a question, hopefully someone out there can help. Please... I have played this game four times and cannot get the Stella scene were Jake comes back the second time. I have done the five arousing scenes then the ten (your the best sister scenes). Exactly... I met Jake and then had the scene where MC and Stella talk about Jake. But I cannot get the second Jake scene to the Gym. What the heck am I missing. When the walkthrough says repeat operation do I do another ten and five???
#558. It works perfectly

Reactions: Sammy1

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Updated since wednesday and still nothing here? Seems that's no much passion or love about this particular game.

Reactions: luisar018

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
0.0.8 New content :

Michelle : just keep waking up early go to the kitchen and "help" Michelle until you get a different scene where she's on the phone. MC wants to take her out for dinner. Needs money. Neighbor home opens up on map.
Go and talk to Cleo there. You can now clean the pool there Monday and friday afternoon. not sure how much money you need but when you go to sleep and you have enough money the MC will say he'll have enough to take her out. Then talk to Mochelle in the evening about taking her our Scenes. End of her content.

Cleo : has 1 extended yoga scene added. Just go to backyard and spy on her. (in the afternoon)

Not sure if there's more content been searching for the other but haven't found anything.
Icejin could you post the changelog here if you have it ?

EDIT :

Beth : help her in her room with Math. 1 scene.

Rati (big titted godess chick that comes through te wall) : Jerk off in your room choose the option where Michelle doesn't come.
Instead Rati shows up and you'll have two options to choose from.

Susan : Saterday morning use the ring on her. Scene. Afternoon in the kitchen us the ring again. Scene.
On another saturday morning don't use the ring and just have breakfast with her. Compliment her and she'll ask you to fix her tv. Susan house location opoens up. Go there (in the afternoon) when susan isn't at your house( any day but Saterday) Scene.

Thanks to Gabocap and gun506 for the info/help.

Last edited:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated, and here's my unofficial compressed version of Ring of Lust [v0.0.8a]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original size is 2.01GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(163MB): - - - -

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes