MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
So, are stats still tied to progression without any sort of gating making it so you can completely skip a step if your stats are too high?

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
i have a problem when trying to hide in beths room after studing keep getting the following error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'girls_room_invis'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "d4.rpyc", line 258, in script
File "E:\misc\RingofLust-0.0.6\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\misc\RingofLust-0.0.6\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'girls_room_invis'.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Ring of Lust 0.0.8a
Tue May 28 22:52:57 2019

Icejin

May 29, 2017
0.0.8 New content :

Michelle : just keep waking up early go to the kitchen and "help" Michelle until you get a different scene where she's on the phone. MC wants to take her out for dinner. Needs money. Neighbor home opens up on map.
Go and talk to Cleo there. You can now clean the pool there Monday and friday afternoon. not sure how much money you need but when you go to sleep and you have enough money the MC will say he'll have enough to take her out. Then talk to Mochelle in the evening about taking her our Scenes. End of her content.

Cleo : has 1 extended yoga scene added. Just go to backyard and spy on her. (in the afternoon)

Not sure if there's more content been searching for the other but haven't found anything.
Icejin could you post the changelog here if you have it ?

EDIT :

Beth : help her in her room with Math. 1 scene.

Rati (big titted godess chick that comes through te wall) : Jerk off in your room choose the option where Michelle doesn't come.
Instead Rati shows up and you'll have two options to choose from.

Susan : Sunday morning use the ring on her. Scene. Afternoon in the kitchen us the ring again. Scene.

Thanks to Gabocap and gun506 for the info/help.
here the changelogs for the version

Changelog:
-Continued Michelle's path
-Continued Susan's path (finally we'll be able to visit her house)
-New scene with Beth
-New scene with Rati (variation of the previous scene)
-Various bugfixes and improvements

Reactions: pj13 and UncleVT

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
getting a bug... not an error in script a different kind... I followed Stella's BF to the gym, in unlocked the location, but now I cant enter the house anymore... it just takes me back to the map instead.... WTF ???

hngk07

Sep 7, 2018
found this one.. Her name should be Susan!! and her name became Stella again when fuck in her house..

Screenshot.png

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018

Changelog:
-New scene with Beth
susan is not there on sunday it is saturday she is there how do i get her house to unlock on map oe is that cleo's house u r talking about

Jun 11, 2018

Changelog:
-New scene with Beth
post up above says go sunday to kitchen but she is not there on sunday she there on saturday how do i visist her house

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
New scene with Susan unlocks if you compliment her at breakfast, them she asks for you to fix her TV, go to map and you will be able to visit her house at afternoon, in a day that she is not visiting you

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
post up above says go sunday to kitchen but she is not there on sunday she there on saturday how do i visist her house
Sorry i messed up it should be saterday not sunday. Do what Gestved says and you'll get the scene with Susan.
I've edited my post.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, I'm using my saves from previous version so maybe that's the reason but:
I can not Walk inside into the house any more , Any other link works correctly just not this one.
Any workaround for this?

Reactions: Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Sep 14, 2018
Well, I'm using my saves from previous version so maybe that's the reason but:
I can not Walk inside into the house any more , Any other link works correctly just not this one.
Any workaround for this?
I have a similar bug but I started from the start and ended up in a continuous loop outside the house, time doesn't change, I can visit the library and the backyard neighbour 100's of times but can't enter the house.

I had exactly the same bug with the last version too that's why I ground for hours and hours through this game for a second time to end up with the exact same fucking bug! Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me! Fool me thrice,........ I don't fucking think so! GAME DELETED!

lucifer1988

Mar 31, 2019
Anyone on Android version past the first scene with Susan on the living room watching TV? I play it many times always the game ends at that scene! The more I try I started to think is a mistake I downloaded this game

lucifer1988

Mar 31, 2019
I think Android version will end at the beginning when ware the ring and meet Susan there only couple of scenes
After you meet her at the door then in the kitchen to the living room and then it's game over
There is no way to pass this scene
I have tried every single choice before that scene always end the same.. I'm sorry the game looks great but with this bug I had to delete it.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes