bamachris55

Donor
Feb 15, 2018
I hate to keep whipping a dead horse but this game is dying a slow death which is a shame because the renders are quite nice and the game has so much potential. Votan, please send me a message because I believe your game can be something fantastic with a better plot and a plan of action where the player doesn't constantly keep continuing to have to grind through the same scenes over and over again.

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
could anyone pass me a v0.07 save because I ended up saving my antidote on that night bug where if you try to do anything when it's night of error. So could you give me a save?

taru

Apr 23, 2018
good game. English is a bit fuzzy maybe change some hims to hers in the right places.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how do i trigger the headacheand asking michelle for tablet
she has jerked mc off 10 times and every time he goes to her about headache
its either relations improvement or a talk on sat/sun
help
thanks
m-j-gow

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
How do I trigger the new stuff with Michelle and does it really take 25 studies to trigger the new content for beth?

lucifer1988

Mar 31, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.0.8a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 28.05.2019
There is a bug in this version when I started the game will end shortly after the first scene with Susan on the living room

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
?
getting a bug... not an error in script a different kind... I followed Stella's BF to the gym, in unlocked the location, but now I cant enter the house anymore... it just takes me back to the map instead.... WTF ???
How do you activate follow stella BF to gym

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
How do I trigger the new stuff with Michelle and does it really take 25 studies to trigger the new content for beth?
You have to use invisi to spy on michelle one morning and it triggers him wanting to take her out somewhere, you then have to work at neighbours till you have enough money. You dont have to study that many times lol, probably like 10 15 times.

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
ok I seem to keep running into an issue in the game after 14 days my game just gets stuck in a neverending day loop and it's stuck on the same day!

sometimes getting stuck outside all week long
even though I click on enter house

Reactions: Fragmandk
2.50 star(s) 81 Votes