azitrax

Jan 21, 2019
I have not found this conversation, is it only on certain days and where do i need to be?

sebastian77

Jun 11, 2018
Did you upload the right version? i had almost no game play with this, only the masturbation on the couch and then it ended

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
I have not found this conversation, is it only on certain days and where do i need to be?
after you have invisible max it out, and when you have enough lust energy to wake up early to see beth in bathroom, go to kitchen instead, you will see that convo eventually also some other scenes with michelle

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
I think I need a game save. I simply cannot trigger the scene where I catch the shower spy or something.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
how do you activate the extended restaurant scene?
Have to wait till you earn $200, before you get the prompt for the MC to ask (in the evening) his stepmother on the date. You get the option the following evening (post date) to ask her on a 2nd date for additional fucking hot scenes!:p

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
used to play this..but it is so grindy and unintuitive ...but i keep peeking in hoping..alas..hohumm.
I haven't played since November, 2018 but was bored and decided to mentally "waterboard" myself again. I'm soo glad that I did cause the stepmom/stepson scenes don't disappoint!;)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Have to wait till you earn $200, before you get the prompt for the MC to ask (in the evening) his stepmother on the date. You get the option the following evening (post date) to ask her on a 2nd date for additional fucking hot scenes!:p
so ive done that annnnd no option

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes