Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Im stuck at Michelle maturbating scene at here room. Where do I go next?
Have you set the alarm clock next to the bed to getup early, to visit either the kitchen or bathroom? Be sure and have enough points to make yourself invisible.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
doesnt give me the option
same, already fucked her from our last date, donno when that was added in 0.7 or 0.8, but I lost the ability to go to sleep early to wake up early and go invisible and eat mother pussy or spy on sister invisible in 0.9
no matter how high the energy is I dont get the option I had in 0.8 to sleep early to do these invisible things.
Only new things I found in 0.9 is beth blowjob scene in math lesson(or was that from last one?) and neighbor two sun screen scenes.
Nothing new with michelle at all, had the money ppl mentioned, but also tried to earn it if it was one of those triggers, but earned 400 now and she just lie on bed and you get the auto chat you always get with no option for second date(if first date was the scene where she fucked you first time)
Looked into save file to see if there was something that would trigger it, but could not find something, it does say something like fuckedmichelle=True, but I did that in last or the one before last update so i dont think it would change anything, unless these scenes needs to be triggered together?? Do I need to reset that date in save game, do first date again and then get the option to ask on second ?

Have you set the alarm clock next to the bed to getup early, to visit either the kitchen or bathroom? Be sure and have enough points to make yourself invisible.
that option is gone is 0.9, it was there in 0.8, but it was removed i 0.9

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
I did the alarm clock in 0.9, and I've also had the 2nd date twice to finish all the scenes with Michelle. So no idea why you can't,

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I did the alarm clock in 0.9, and I've also had the 2nd date twice to finish all the scenes with Michelle. So no idea why you can't,
"evening flew unnoticed in Michelle's company"
is all you ever get
"michelle bedroom unlocked" was set to false, i set it to true and I could now invite her on a date

but not sure if that was it, you get the pussy/titts fuck option, was that it for this update?

Last edited:

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
"evening flew unnoticed in Michelle's company"
is all you ever get
just when into game again and tested got both options no problems, at night went into my room and clicked the glowing clock face to get option of wake up eary gad 220 lust energy,

made 210 dollars and then in evening went to michells room and got the option for date, don't do it on sat, sun and it wouldent trigger try mon-fri and it triggered for me

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
just when into game again and tested got both options no problems, at night went into my room and clicked the glowing clock face to get option of wake up eary gad 220 lust energy,

made 210 dollars and then in evening went to michells room and got the option for date, don't do it on sat, sun and it wouldent trigger try mon-fri and it triggered for me
he room is only clickable sat and sunday unless you modify the same as i did

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
SO you haven't sneaked into her room in the night and master bated over her, or peeped at her changing I assume
nope, the room is NEVER accessible at any time unless it is sat or sun and why would you do that AFTER you already fucked her once? mon-fri he room does not exist, unless I did what I did to the save file

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
does anyone know how to get it so you can see whos coming the bathroom while youre showering also how to play hide and seek with beth thanks
I can`t remember how I did it, but once you reach a point with beth you will get an option in the shower that says "pretend to take a shower and hide

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
nope, the room is NEVER accessible at any time unless it is sat or sun and why would you do that AFTER you already fucked her once? mon-fri he room does not exist, unless I did what I did to the save file
You've missed a trigger early the game then as you unlock her room pretty early on with the sneak ability and those scenes for lust building. But hey ho you've opened it now

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes