Jun 11, 2018
how do i get beth scenes cause i have studied with a lot and all i get is stella in a chair with a vibrator so what do i do plz help

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
how do i get beth scenes cause i have studied with a lot and all i get is stella in a chair with a vibrator so what do i do plz help
have you watched tv with her on tues and Thursday nights, also have you taken a shower in the after noon for her to peep, and taken a nap in the afternoon when the peeping is done

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
can you work for her yet, also do you have invis unlocked
I have invisible unlocked. No, I do not work for her. Having trouble all around with progressing at this point. Latest scenes I’ve had are sex with Julia, Michelle masturbates when you peek in her room, had scene with Beth in closet watching Stella and MC cums in Susan’s mouth under table.

kraggy

Oct 3, 2018
I have invisible unlocked. No, I do not work for her. Having trouble all around with progressing at this point. Latest scenes I’ve had are sex with Julia, Michelle masturbates when you peek in her room, had scene with Beth in closet watching Stella and MC cums in Susan’s mouth under table.
takes awhile but just keep repeathing scenes, make sure to go back to roon and top up lust energy for inis scenes like entering michells room when she masturbates, also use the clock when go to bed, to wake up in morning to go into bathroom to see beth or into kitchen for more michelle scenes, do the library for Julia scenes and. just need to keep plugging away and they will appear eventually

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Sadly, no.

I see a Cleo living room scene in the files. Any idea how to get those?
You need to clean her pool monday and friday afternoon.
After you're done you'll get the option to get a glass of water inside.
Choose that, this will give you the opportunity to use the ring on her to make her more comfortable with you. (You'll also meet her daughter on one of these). Once she's comfortable enough with you she'll start sun bathing while you work. after a couple of times you'll get the idea to massage her with sunscreen but you'll need suncreen. Get the sunscreen from new location the store" buy the sunscreen" next time you'll get the option to use the sunscreen.
you'll get three options choose use the power of the ring. She'll then ask to put sunscreen on her ass.
Animated scene of her ass and assjob (unaware). Next time you'll do the same but you'll get the option to tell her to turn over to do her tits. This will lead to FJ, HJ scene.(all together in 1 scene)

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
You need to clean her pool monday and friday afternoon.
After you're done you'll get the option to get a glass of water inside.
Choose that, this will give you the opportunity to use the ring on her to make her more comfortable with you. (You'll also meet her daughter on one of these). Once she's comfortable enough with you she'll start sun bathing while you work. after a couple of times you'll get the idea to massage her with sunscreen but you'll need suncreen. Get the sunscreen from new location the store" buy the sunscreen" next time you'll get the option to use the sunscreen.
you'll get three options choose use the power of the ring. She'll then ask to put sunscreen on her ass.
Animated scene of her ass and assjob (unaware). Next time you'll do the same but you'll get the option to tell her to turn over to do her tits. This will lead to FJ, HJ scene.(all together in 1 scene)
Are there any scenes with Chloe after the fj and hj by the pool?

Reactions: luisar018
2.50 star(s) 81 Votes