BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
can someone tell me the steps to fuck michele.
i havent played it yet but based on the genre which is pretty much empty you are not allowed to do that yet
also the walkthough doesnt mention any of that either

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Found her, lost her in the subway 3 or 4 tiimes, and suspect that was all for now.
Did you get the "maximum development" message after ? Otherwise there's a little bit more.
The last scene with her is where she wears a skirt so you have better "access". (thighjob)

Reactions: GaboCAP

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 154748

Overview:
"Ring of Lust" is an adult adventure where you play for Bill, a young man that moved to the house of your father's new wife. The game centered around the establishment of relationships with new family members. One day Bill gets a magical ring and everything was turning round.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-24
Release Date: 2019-06-24
Developer: Votan
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID
(v0.0.9a) - UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED

Extras: WALKTHROUGH v0.0.5
Thank you Icejin for sharing!

View attachment 164230 View attachment 154747 View attachment 138249 View attachment 154749 View attachment 138250 View attachment 138248 View attachment 138251 View attachment 138247
Animated? give ever a trie wenn good than support :)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Did you get the "maximum development" message after ? Otherwise there's a little bit more.
The last scene with her is where she wears a skirt so you have better "access". (thighjob)
Oj, I was losing some grind, silly me. Back to the chain gang, thank you friend!

Reactions: pj13

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
the scene isn't when she's in the bathroom it appears when you take a random shower in the afternoon
I thought it might but i've tried for 2 weeks already and it hasn't triggered so there must be some other requirement or something.
Or I'm really unlucky.

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
Game is horrendous, with dialogue so bad it actually made me cringe that anyone could even think some of the things he was saying would be taken as compliments and not the ravings of a sex predator. Yes its obvious he isn't a native English speaker but that still doesn't forgive the fact that no sane man would say some of the stuff he was saying and think he would get away with not getting a beating.

Even the dialogue from the women was insane and laughable, I mean who in their right mind would open a door and start babbling on about door to door salesmen or religious zealots before even saying hello? and teh eldest daughters rant about couriers was mind boggling. Graphics wise the game was OK but it was impossible to get past the insane and almost incomprehensible text.

Reactions: Kal_EL X007

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
This Game look very good by still not realy usable...
If game be contiones update and add more Fap-Fap content and ofcouse "Harem End" my score be high :D

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
why do i feel like im missing like 80% of the game?
restaurant, shopping, pool work, dates i cant find any of this shit
didnt have any scene with stella either

this game is really up there for shitty triggers

Reactions: Xythros

Dave99750

Jan 31, 2018
This game is pretty difficult to play without walkthrough. Running around without a clue of what to do is pretty exhaustive. Or any hint system might have sufficed too.

Halomaster

Dec 10, 2017
I can't even have sex with Susan, Stella, and Michelle. The black girl and Beth are unfuckable because they are ugly. Beth is a kid which makes it disgusting and pedofilic.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes