Revo

Jun 18, 2017
There is a bug in this version when I started the game will end shortly after the first scene with Susan on the living room
That's not a bug, that's part of the game, when you meet susan try this method (1. Option 1: concentrate in the ring) (2. Option 1: concenntrqte in the ring) (3. Option 2) and that's how you will continue the game

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
abbandon ship! NTR polls
Love NTR, But I'm not going to vote NTR on this game, it doesn't make sense, and for sure it will be voyeurism kind of NTR because it's free roam VN like what happened with Rati and Stella's BF, MC's a bit jealous while watching the Goddess of Lust bang another man so I guess it's a little bit but not totally because it was their plan afterall. Well maybe if it's Rati I will see with another guy since she is a goddest of lust it does make sense to become the slut of the sluts I'm fine with it but not with Stella and Michelle

• Angry
Reactions: Raul

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Changelog:
-Expanded restaurant scene with Michelle
-Continued Cleo's path
-New scene in the clothing shop
-Fixed annoying bug at the city map
-Added alarm clock to Bill's room (to get rid of the unnecessary choice every night. If you need to wake up earlier - use the alarm).
-Various bugfixes and improvements

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Just found this.....and looks like it has the same damn 3 girls that are in 3/4 of the VN's here......anything make this special enough to try?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Haven't played this for a while, as I got sick of the endless grind and the problems with triggering new content.
Has that improved or is it still a chore to reach the new stuff?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ring of Lust [v0.0.9a] [Votan] (2.2 gb rar pc original)

159 mb rar unofficial market (pc/mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Note: The compression level I used here was a bit higher than in previous crunched/market version of this game. A few images could be a little blurred thus. If you think it ruins a playing experience for you, report, or pm me, and I'm gonna add a bit larger and a bit more quality crunched version as well. cheers

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
does anyone know how to get it so you can see whos coming the bathroom while youre showering also how to play hide and seek with beth thanks

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
This is one of those games that the game play is so awful that I just download and extract the images just to settle any curiosity I may have. Mainly in my opinion.
Are included ?

or you need to extract with a program ?

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Are included ?

or you need to extract with a program ?
The only thing worthy in this game so far is the images. It needs a script and program overhaul. In my opinion. I hope that clarifies it. And since I am clarifying my statement I will erase my previous one.

Reactions: LewdGoogle
2.50 star(s) 81 Votes