pj13

Apr 22, 2018
The only scene I'm missing is with Michelle in her bedroom at night the Titjob and masturbation scene , all I get is mc fapping away to the sight of her halfnaked boobs :p
The maturbation scene happens when you spy on her changing in the bedroom. (Peeking through the door in the evening) It's a progression of that scene.
She'll start taking her clothes of, playing with her tits and then start masturbating
Try doing all Michelle's scenes a couple of times and then keep checking if the new scene triggers.
I think you first need to get the masturbation scene before the titfuck scene then happens when you go into her room later.
Again the titfuck is a progression of the MC jerking off to Michelle.

Reactions: WaerM

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
You people are joking right?

This is not incest. Nobody cares about the legal definition, we are all in an adult video game forum. Incest means blood relations. The title is a bait. This is a step family. And nowhere in the description it says so.

So just make sure you know that before you download the game. If it's not what you're looking for, then it's a complete waste of your time.

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
Not a fix, but a work around that helped me was skipping days and after about a week, I appeared in the house finally.
Nevermind it is still reallly messed up you cant do anything, but add some energy and repeat the same couple of things over and over again before it kicks you out. The days don't really advance either. Here is my save in anyone wants to try to fix it.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I cant get the sisters content to progress, i have most of the other girls content finished, iv met her boyfriend but not seen the gym appear nor seen more then her play with herself on cam and just a naked glimps of her when spying in the mornig, iv repeated spying and web cam loads but no progress. Anyone have any ideas?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Reactions: Valronn

angella

Jan 29, 2018
I was wondering why I can't get to the point of:
1) locating the gym
2) get stella to breakup with jake
turns out those events will never trigger.

Found another bug. if you've progressed far enough with stella where she gives you BJ but haven't tutored beth yet,
the code will never take you to where you tutor beth.

I've modified so that it will, but don't know if the dev(s) will pickup on it & update it in future releases...
getting error...after putting this file...any help?? thanks

angella

Jan 29, 2018
it works ...thanks for telling...otherwise i would not bother to try it aging...
it's a good thing that after putting this the game works...but sad thing is ...same problem coming again...i can't go inside the Home without skipping week... :-(

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
can't progress with beth, complimented her to death in the morning, studied with her, had the scene in the closet, but didn't get anything beyond, I guess there is a scene where you catch her spying MC in the bathroom, but it never triggered for me

didn't see Susan new scene either

magus448

May 22, 2018
Other scenes with are with Beth are in the living room when she is watching tv in the evening.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
alright, had to restart the game, because I never got the option to ambush beth at bathroom, so I couldn't progress her path

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
alright, had to restart the game, because I never got the option to ambush beth at bathroom, so I couldn't progress her path
Yeah had the same problem. I load an older save when i was with Beth in the closet and worked, i was able to trigger the bathroom "ambush"; I now play with 2 saves the main game and a second save with Beth content.
Feels like it going to take a while upon the 0.0.6a release :/
0.0.6 has already been released for patreons. Have to wait if 1 of them shares or t becomes public. ;)

frezenex

Feb 14, 2018
I'm kinda stuck where I just meet Jake and after that cannot find what to do to progress with stella's path. I don't know if i ran into a bug or if it's the end there. I wish there was somewhere i could see what to do next.

Reactions: Samo 2018
2.50 star(s) 80 Votes