Ring of Lust [v0.5.0a] [Votan]

NOTE: Walkthrough included

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Thanks. Was about to skip the game entirely because of the size.

• Haha
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
this is great and all but from what i been playing and i been playing it from the start i can not for the life of me figure out how in the fuck you get to where them screenshots are because i have almost none of those that has happened in my story and i my story it is same old BS over and over nothing really new at all

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.5.0a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well, what will Rati do this time? =) is she still alive there? from that amount of energy has not yet burst? =)

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Right click on it and Save As
it really worked ... It just said to save the link, so I thought it was not the right function. Yes, and I remembered what is saved through which combination of keys, but I didn’t remember which ones.)
Well, thanks anyway.)

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Full marks to the patrons who must be shelling out to keep this thing going. Gluttons for punishment. But who am I to judge?

Reactions: Blade3000

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
how long is this content ? i do not play since 4.5 or it was 4.6 and i saw comment saying last 2 patched were like 15m each patch

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I'm not getting the Susan event firing from update 5.0 not getting stopped in the morning.
Same here, I'm fully caught up to the beginning of 5.0 but I can't get the scene with susan in the hallway to start.

Nevermind, I figured it out. If you're caught up then start on step 9 of the 5.0 walkthrough, the first 8 are just copy/pasted from the 4.9 section of the walkthrough.

Or not, I just bought the vampire costume for Susan but I can't get the scene with her wearing it to start. I was able to trigger the scene where you help Beth with the dishes but not the Beth + Lilly scene that the WT says should trigger right after the previous one.

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Same here, I'm fully caught up to the beginning of 5.0 but I can't get the scene with susan in the hallway to start.

Nevermind, I figured it out. If you're caught up then start on step 9 of the 5.0 walkthrough, the first 8 are just copy/pasted from the 4.9 section of the walkthrough.

Or not, I just bought the vampire costume for Susan but I can't get the scene with her wearing it to start. I was able to trigger the scene where you help Beth with the dishes but not the Beth + Lilly scene that the WT says should trigger right after the previous one.
To get bonus scene repeat the visit/help fo Beth in kitchen.. The bonus follows from that without needing to do anything.

Hope that helps

Blutregen

May 25, 2017

In the WT it is not described correctly, you just have to get up a second time earlier to meet Susan in the hallway and in the evening the new scene with the vampire costume will be triggered.

Reactions: hentai charley

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
In the WT it is not described correctly, you just have to get up a second time earlier to meet Susan in the hallway and in the evening the new scene with the vampire costume will be triggered.
I've tried getting up early in the morning again and there's still no susan in the hallway?

2.50 star(s) 79 Votes