Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Even after using the I patch, MC is still referred as step-son.("son from previous marriage) and MC calls her mom by name, "Michelle". what's the point of the patch?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Even after using the I patch, MC is still referred as step-son.("son from previous marriage) and MC calls her mom by name, "Michelle". what's the point of the patch?
The main character is the son from the first marriage of a man who either married Michelle after his first wife death or divorce (can't remember). This is not her first marriage either, she has two daughters from a previous marriage. Her sister, Susan, lives nearby. Why complicate the plot with incest is beyond comprehension, it doesn't fit here.

Sep 27, 2019
I replayed Cleo's scene very early every weekday and she didn't change her clothes and Michelle didn't show up. I don't know which trigger to work. Anybody know?

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
"click smartphone" not happening? Searched, tried 'em, plus other possible combinations. Any more suggestions? Thanks

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
"click smartphone" not happening? Searched, tried 'em, plus other possible combinations. Any more suggestions? Thanks
I don't really know what you mean. The smartphone on the UI? All the information from it is repeated on the main character's laptop.
Or the smartphone in Michelle's room? If it doesn't show up, then one of her storyline triggers didn't work. Her storyline is most straightforward, go through it point by point, referring carefully to the walkthrough text. One important thing - do not use the cheat for money, until the need to get the money will not be voiced in the game and the main character is not arranged to clean the pool at the neighbors. Again, her storyline is the easiest, in this respect she can only be competed by her sister's line, Susan.

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
I don't really know what you mean. The smartphone on the UI? All the information from it is repeated on the main character's laptop.
Or the smartphone in Michelle's room? If it doesn't show up, then one of her storyline triggers didn't work. Her storyline is most straightforward, go through it point by point, referring carefully to the walkthrough text. One important thing - do not use the cheat for money, until the need to get the money will not be voiced in the game and the main character is not arranged to clean the pool at the neighbors. Again, her storyline is the easiest, in this respect she can only be competed by her sister's line, Susan.
Thanks for the reply, sorry I was not clear.
Ver 0.4.4a - Susan's 2nd scene.

3. Visit Michelle's bedroom at Tuesday or Friday night (In order

for the bedroom button to appear at night, you need to visit

Michelle's bedroom in the evening and peek at her.

4. Click on the smartphone

5. Go to bed at Tuesday or Friday and set up an alarm clock (click

on it).

6. Meet Susan at early morning

Susan's 3rd scene:

1. Visit Susan's house (any day except Wednesday and Saturday)

2. Repeat

Ver 0.4.9a - Susan:
4. Visit Michelle's bedroom at the evening the day before Susan visit your house (Tuesday or Friday). Don't invite her to the restaurant. Just peek.

5. Visit Michelle's bedroom at the night and click on the smartphone.

Just have not been able to click on smartphone, it is obvious it is a key trigger point.
I'll keep trying.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Thanks for the reply, sorry I was not clear.
Ver 0.4.4a - Susan's 2nd scene.

3. Visit Michelle's bedroom at Tuesday or Friday night (In order

for the bedroom button to appear at night, you need to visit

Michelle's bedroom in the evening and peek at her.

4. Click on the smartphone

5. Go to bed at Tuesday or Friday and set up an alarm clock (click

on it).

6. Meet Susan at early morning

Susan's 3rd scene:

1. Visit Susan's house (any day except Wednesday and Saturday)

2. Repeat

Ver 0.4.9a - Susan:
4. Visit Michelle's bedroom at the evening the day before Susan visit your house (Tuesday or Friday). Don't invite her to the restaurant. Just peek.

5. Visit Michelle's bedroom at the night and click on the smartphone.

Just have not been able to click on smartphone, it is obvious it is a key trigger point.
I'll keep trying.
I recommend you to begin new game (yes, it's not best decision, but I don't see any alternative). I completed Michelle's route without walkthrogh, just cocentrated all attention exlusively on her (and Susan's) route. First: I don't cheated on skills and sympathy. Yes, it's grind, but I was in your place when used the cheat mod (my personal opinion: this mod makes more problems). Keep going according to the walkthrogh recommendations, it's really work. Second: you can cheat with energy as you like, it's not breaking the game, but speeds up the process of gameplay.
Good luck to you!

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Can someone help me
I don't know the scene is complete or not
In version 4.9
For cleo quest

When cleo caught lily fist time....

I seen all the scene from cleo morning walk to cleo catch the lily masturbating in her room
But
According to walk through i should go again to lily room to see the second scene

But it's not happening at all
Am I missing something
Or this scene is incomplete??? Screenshot_2023-06-24-20-00-48-638_org.ringlust.the66.jpg

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Can someone help me
I don't know the scene is complete or not
In version 4.9
For cleo quest

When cleo caught lily fist time....

I seen all the scene from cleo morning walk to cleo catch the lily masturbating in her room
But
According to walk through i should go again to lily room to see the second scene

But it's not happening at all
Am I missing something
Or this scene is incomplete??? View attachment 2720827
You probably missed the last Cleo scene. The scene with Cleo (blowjob it the street), you comleted, judging by your screenshot. So it should all work. What could this have to do with? Either you came to your neighbors' house on Wednesday or Sunday, or you didn't come in the afternoon, but in the morning or evening (the latter is unlikely, the game just won't let you into your neighbor's house, you can only drop in on them in the afternoon).
Below is the screenshots of the beginning of the scene you missed and the final view of the gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Same problem. Need help
The preliminaries are clearly laid out in the game walkthrough (v.0.2.3a):
Make sure that you unlocked tech vision, got the scene with Beth and Stella kissing in girls room, got the scene with Stella on the beach (in the sea), and scene with Rati and Michelle in MH's room.
You just need to go completely through the storyline of all your family members. Susan is optional, but her storyline is very easy to pass, I see no reason to skip her as well for a change.
Then you follow the steps listed in the walkthrough of the game.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: VSkoda

kromble

Sep 22, 2022
The preliminaries are clearly laid out in the game walkthrough (v.0.2.3a):
Make sure that you unlocked tech vision, got the scene with Beth and Stella kissing in girls room, got the scene with Stella on the beach (in the sea), and scene with Rati and Michelle in MH's room.
You just need to go completely through the storyline of all your family members. Susan is optional, but her storyline is very easy to pass, I see no reason to skip her as well for a change.
Then you follow the steps listed in the walkthrough of the game.
I did previous steps. Button to enchantment doesn't exist

• Sad
Reactions: VSkoda

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I did previous steps. Button to enchantment doesn't exist
I apologize for the delayed response. NO any enchantment button should appear. The kitchen is automatically enchanted after you complete all the steps listed in the walkthrough of v.0.2.3a.

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes