Healthalete

Jan 8, 2018
I am not getting the scene with Stella in the bathroom (step 21 on the first Stella in the walkhrough). Does it mess things up if i progress Betty to fast with the catching her watching MC in the shower?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
anyone knew how to obtain the new scene? walkthrough isn't up to date...and this damned sandbox thing is really time wating to find the exact day\hour \place to activate scene

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
How can I meet Stella in the kitchen or living room in the afternoon or trigger it? I read every post about this issue and no answer as of yet unless you use save editor.

• Sad
Reactions: VSkoda

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
How can I meet Stella in the kitchen or living room in the afternoon or trigger it? I read every post about this issue and no answer as of yet unless you use save editor.
use the walkthrough oin page 1 trust me you needf it in these damn sandbox game

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
she should be there during breakfast or on wend..
I tried every single day of the week she's there on tuesday and saturday morning. Sympathy is max out on all characters I'm at the part where I meet Cleo daughter Lilly for the 1st time and something about buying swim shorts. Also I never unlock strength skill or have access to the gym. RPG games like this I always use a walkthrough but this walkthrough is leaving out parts to progress in the story.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I tried every single day of the week she's there on tuesday and saturday morning. Sympathy is max out on all characters I'm at the part where I meet Cleo daughter Lilly for the 1st time and something about buying swim shorts. Also I never unlock strength skill or have access to the gym. RPG games like this I always use a walkthrough but this walkthrough is leaving out parts to progress in the story.
you could try to go to the girls room on afternoon...i really don't rememeber how i started things with Stella..u , at some points ,invite her to cinema date...and then u need to improve strenght at gym to beat her douche boyfriend

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Same problem here too.
stella meeting are just outside the house front door...it's a script that show you, stella on the porch..but first u need to date her to cinema going to stella room in the noon if i remmemebr correctly..after u being beat by jake gym should unlock

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
you could try to go to the girls room on afternoon...i really don't rememeber how i started things with Stella..u , at some points ,invite her to cinema date...and then u need to improve strenght at gym to beat her douche boyfriend
Not afternoon, go to the girls room in the morning of saturday or sunday. You'll see Stella crying. Invite her to the cinema. Then (afternoon) buy her a flowers. Immidiately return home (still afternoon), Stella will be waiting on thе theshold of your house, give her flowers. Then go to the cinema. For the first time, choose romantic movie. Repeat it few times (3-5, I don't remember).

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
could someone make a walkthrough mod and a cheat mod to get events you missed
Cheats will not help you, rather they will not allow some triggers to work. I recommend pumping up your relationship with your relatives gradually, checking with the walkthrough. The money cheat can be used, but ONLY after meeting with Cleo and agreeing on a part-time job (to clean her pool). Of the other cheats you can safely, without fear of consequences for the game, gain lust energy. But ALL skills pump gradually! Otherwise, there is a good chance that you will break the game.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Saw Cleo on the street while up early. Repeat for more.
Betty maid afternoon your room might be her bonus.

Sigh, not relevant at all. New walkthrough was posted but not updated. Apparently I found most of the scenes anyway.

Last edited:

RAP3R

Sep 23, 2018
I am stuck. I cannot seem to be able to get the Kitchen Enchantment going, and I do not know what I am missing. I don't think Rati's Ritual in the kitchen was triggered either, so either I am missing a scene, or the game is being fucky.

Reactions: VSkoda

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Not afternoon, go to the girls room in the morning of saturday or sunday. You'll see Stella crying. Invite her to the cinema. Then (afternoon) buy her a flowers. Immidiately return home (still afternoon), Stella will be waiting on thе theshold of your house, give her flowers. Then go to the cinema. For the first time, choose romantic movie. Repeat it few times (3-5, I don't remember).
yea this...my memory failerd me sry

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes